Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So you just sucked? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

« : November 22, 2012, 12:08:56 PM »

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=78534#comments

Wtf!?

XFactor

Hall of Famer

« #1 : November 22, 2012, 12:49:49 PM »

Gawd I hope we destroy Atlanta this weekend.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 22, 2012, 01:01:38 PM »

Jim Rome got beat up for smacktalk. I believe Everett?, beat the crap out of him.

Of course, that was trolling. It's obvious either..

Freeman has new OC and HC.
New Playbook.
New threats/targets.

Why point at one accident and blame the hole suck season on it? Pun intended. The guy had no defense to help him whatsoever and the play calls were horrible. That guy is an idiot.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : November 22, 2012, 01:02:23 PM »

Gawd I hate Atlanta

BucD

Hall of Famer

« #4 : November 22, 2012, 01:18:58 PM »

Very professional interviewer.

Here's his twitter...

https://mobile.twitter.com/AJCFalcons

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
« #5 : November 22, 2012, 05:25:47 PM »

More like Bedwetter AMIRITRE

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #6 : November 22, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »

Actually, he did "just suck." The entire team did. 

And now he's kicking ass.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #7 : November 22, 2012, 06:47:48 PM »

This is not nearly as unprofessional as Steve Isbits ( a.k.a JoeBucsfan ) calling Josh Freeman the "Bust in Waiting" the day he got drafted.

Ask him about it.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

« #8 : November 22, 2012, 08:18:21 PM »

Wow what a clown. Totally unprofessional

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #9 : November 22, 2012, 08:43:28 PM »

Freeman did great in 2010.

In 2011 we had Kregg Lumpkin and Mosis Madu forced into action when EG and Blount were both injured.

Lets look at the WR corps. In 2010 Mike Williams was a rookie and he was tearing it up. Michael Spurlock was coming into his own, and Sammy Stroughter and Benn contributed. Kellen Winslow was a huge weapon.

Another key was the Oline coach was fired after 2010. And in 2011 we didn't adapt to the injuries on the Oline as well as in 2011. The coaching loss on the Oline was significant.

Then last year Spurlock wasn't re-signed, and Benn took over as the 2nd WR. Benn wasn't ready to be a starting WR in the NFL. Caddy wasn't re-signed, we had Lumpkin as the 3rd down back...BTW, Caddy was excellent in the 3rd down back role in 2010 and I had hoped we would have re-signed him.
Defenses realized if they could take away the #1 target of Mike Williams, and put a little extra attention on Kellen Winslow they could stop this offense in it's tracks....an offense with NO rushing attack. Even after Blount came back, he wasn't 100% and it showed. Without this critical balance, the offense really sucked.

So, the writer was right. We did suck. Don't be angry that he pointed it out. Maybe it will serve as motivation for 5. He just didn't see the complete picture. If Tom Brady was the QB here last year he would have sucked. Every single member of the offense sucked, because it is a whole unit. Josh Freeman had one legit weapon last year after Blount went down...........Mike Williams, who had an off year due to the double coverages and dropped balls. Nobody can win with one weapon on offense, and a bad Oline coach.

Did I miss anything?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Isbitts

Rookie

« #10 : November 22, 2012, 08:47:03 PM »

This is not nearly as unprofessional as Steve Isbits ( a.k.a JoeBucsfan ) calling Josh Freeman the "Bust in Waiting" the day he got drafted.

Ask him about it.

Dolorous, when Joe/I referred to Josh Freeman as “bust-in-waiting” weeks before the 2009 draft and for a short while after, I was not muttering in the background at a teleconference like Ledbetter, I was expressing opinion openly on an opinion-driven website. Those are two very different animals. "Joe" doesn’t pretend to be an objective, no-opinion-offered writer. Much like a columnist, Joe delivers opinion daily. At the time, the take was that Freeman was an ill-advised draft pick and was a “bust-in-waiting.” Joe dropped the moniker long before Freeman ever took the practice field. You may find all that to be unprofessional, but it surely fell within acceptable standards of practice for an opinion writer. What Ledbetter did has no defense.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 22, 2012, 09:10:07 PM »

...I said the same thing to this guy's mom...

Re: So you just sucked?

;)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

« #12 : November 22, 2012, 09:21:15 PM »

Ask him about it.

Ya not sure this comparison fits here. This was a disrespectful comment during an interview that Josh was granting to the Atlanta media. I am sure that he has better things to do than listen to classless journalists taking shots at him. Besides, the writers have since changed their opinion on Freeman. There were many on this board of the same mind prior to us drafting Josh. Anyway Dolorous, you know what they say about opinions.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #13 : November 23, 2012, 02:38:28 PM »

Ask him about it.

Dolorous, when Joe/I referred to Josh Freeman as “bust-in-waiting” weeks before the 2009 draft and for a short while after, I was not muttering in the background at a teleconference like Ledbetter, I was expressing opinion openly on an opinion-driven website. Those are two very different animals. "Joe" doesn’t pretend to be an objective, no-opinion-offered writer. Much like a columnist, Joe delivers opinion daily. At the time, the take was that Freeman was an ill-advised draft pick and was a “bust-in-waiting.” Joe dropped the moniker long before Freeman ever took the practice field. You may find all that to be unprofessional, but it surely fell within acceptable standards of practice for an opinion writer. What Ledbetter did has no defense.

The better answer would have simply been  : Yeah , I admit that was pretty stupid of me . It won't happen again.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

« #14 : November 23, 2012, 03:47:52 PM »

Ask him about it.

The better answer would have simply been  : Yeah , I admit that was pretty stupid of me . It won't happen again.

lol, JBF is the definition of unprofessional. They are nothing but opinions of guys who nobody really cares about based on articles and information others have gathered. They are the buzzards of bucs news. Of course, it always helps the food chain to have a scavenger picking bones for survival. JBF is that scavenger....that buzzard picking the bones of kills others have made for them.

I remember when one of the Joes openly admitted that he lacked tact and cuth when it came to his opinion and "reporting" and justified it with his drinking habits.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So you just sucked? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools