Boards > The Red Board

Falcants/Bucs blacked out.

(1/1)

Bucsfan x:
Team didn't reach 85%.

BerubesBucs:
what a sorry excuse for a fanbase

RiotHeart:
Most people I talk to think they will be stomped on which I'm sure most people don't want to see. With that said, I'll be there.

ufojoe:

--- Quote from: RiotHeart on November 22, 2012, 01:25:27 PM ---Most people I talk to think they will be stomped on which I'm sure most people don't want to see.
--- End quote ---

Well, then those "most people" are idiots, not paying attention to this year and don't deserve to see this game.

Ft Myers Buc Fan:

--- Quote from: ufojoe on November 22, 2012, 02:09:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: RiotHeart on November 22, 2012, 01:25:27 PM ---Most people I talk to think they will be stomped on which I'm sure most people don't want to see.
--- End quote ---

Well, then those "most people" are idiots, not paying attention to this year and don't deserve to see this game.

--- End quote ---

LOL,exactly!   People are missing a very good young team that is very fun to watch with players that you can get behind and respect.  Its their loss.

David4ROTY:
I think that it had more to do with the holidays more than anything else.  Most people will probably be getting back home Sunday.  I would imagine that the game would've sold out or at the very least, been alot closer if not for the holiday.

Morgan:
walkups will be high now that people see the game won't be on the tube - bet you see 55-60k there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version