Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do we use our entire draft on DBs and pass rushers? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#15 : November 26, 2012, 06:27:49 AM

I don't know man..We need,    we got, I DON T KNOW !!

We have spent very high draft picks of the d-line and they are not producing..

what do we do ,start all over?we have no pass rush..You guys can blame the db's all day,matty ice could of beat us yesterday with tim brown as his receiver.

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 26, 2012, 06:36:45 AM

I don't know man..We need,    we got, I DON T KNOW !!

We have spent very high draft picks of the d-line and they are not producing..

what do we do ,start all over?we have no pass rush..You guys can blame the db's all day,matty ice could of beat us yesterday with tim brown as his receiver.
Not producing? We have the #1 rushing defense in the NFL and are missing two starting DEs.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 26, 2012, 07:34:41 AM

Especially if Barber retires?

Abso-freaking-lutely.

We don't need anything else . I wouldn't even draft a TE now the way Dallas has settled in . Him and Stocker and maybe another low price free agent will suffice.
: November 26, 2012, 07:36:42 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#18 : November 26, 2012, 08:05:30 AM

DB, DB, TE, T

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#19 : November 26, 2012, 08:48:54 AM

We don't need a Tackle at all IMO. Much greater need at pass rush and corner.
My answer to the OP, absolutely. I would love to see them focus on these 2 needs in the draft, peppered by a few BPA if someone falls in our laps.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 26, 2012, 09:09:39 AM

Anyone know where I can get a name brand handbag cheap?

Demontre Moore - Pass rushing  SLB, good friend of Von Miller, and plays like him too. Replaces Quincy, upgrades the LB's and provided the pass rush. Give Clayborn and Bowers and Bennent another year to hone their craft.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 26, 2012, 09:40:43 AM

Can we draft a defensive coordinator and keep the guys we have?
I can kind of see the argument for the defensive line, assuming Clayborn can come back 100%.  Personally, I'd rather see the team add at least more guy, but there's potential there at least.  But are you seriously happy with the talent the team has at corner?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do we use our entire draft on DBs and pass rushers? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools