Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game VS Falcons Officially Blacked-Out « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#135 : November 25, 2012, 06:16:49 PM

54,400 at the game apparently.   Looked much more full from my crystal clear internet feed.   It seemed very loud to give us that good home field advantage.  I definitely missed the excitement of being there.  Tough loss though.

Being there in person is overrated.

I'd rather have the game on my HDTV in my LR.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#136 : November 25, 2012, 06:18:22 PM

54,400 at the game apparently.   Looked much more full from my crystal clear internet feed.   It seemed very loud to give us that good home field advantage.  I definitely missed the excitement of being there.  Tough loss though.

For you it may be overrated. For many of us, myself included, there's nothing like it.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#137 : November 25, 2012, 06:22:06 PM

Hopefully the rest are blackouts... Greg and the rest of the team doesn't deserve the support.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#138 : November 25, 2012, 06:23:55 PM

For you it may be overrated. For many of us, myself included, there's nothing like it.

Today was fun...yea they lost, but it was a great game. Watching it on TV and being there are nowhere close to the same experience IMO.

When I looked around say in the 2nd qtr, it looked pretty full to me.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#139 : November 26, 2012, 09:34:10 AM

save it clown.   you claimed to live in baltimore and that you'd be lucky to go to 1 game this year earlier in the season.  now you go to the games?  which is it?

WTF are you talking about?

You're such a f'ing idiot...I'm done responding to your stupidity.  How dare I not supply other Bucs "fans" w/tickets!!!

I'm the idiot?  You claimed that you couldn't come to games because you lived in Baltimore.  Stated that you went to some games last year, but you would be lucky to go to more than 1 this year.  Now you claim to go to the games.  Which is it?

You also claimed to have season tickets at one time even though you were moving around.  Why did you give them up?

I never said I "couldn't" come down because I live in Bmore. I'm going to 4 games this year. I go to "some" games every year, not all of them.

I bought season tixs in 2000. I had 4 of them...one for me and 3 for my parents and brother. It started to get tough to get tickets around that time. About year 8, my parents/brother didn't wanna go anymore so I didn't pay for the tixs anymore as I started eating tixs that I couldn't sell and it was costing me a lot of money. I bought 2 again when they lowered the cost to $35/seat and didn't require a 10-yr commitment, but again, considering I can't go to every game and tixs are easy to get, it ended up being a waste of money.

lol, I know what you said  ;) ......  so economics and choice is a good enough reason for you not to buy tickets, but not others .......  ::)

You are a funny one!!!

I live in MD yet I go to more Bucs fans that 95% of people that live in the Tampa area.

as you play on the internet ...... fairweather fan
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game VS Falcons Officially Blacked-Out « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools