Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game VS Falcons Officially Blacked-Out « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 22, 2012, 02:57:01 PM

Doesn't effect me, I bought my tickets for this game. Can't wait.

Exactly, I could care less if its not on tv

So you actually do care that it's not on TV?

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 22, 2012, 02:57:45 PM

Sad. Truly sad.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 22, 2012, 02:58:25 PM

It is an embarrassment. I will be there... but no one and I mean no one can complain about the game not being on TV locally.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 22, 2012, 02:59:49 PM

I'm moving out of town so this will be my last season here but I'm keeping my season tickets so my son can use them.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 22, 2012, 03:00:47 PM

It is an embarrassment. I will be there... but no one and I mean no one can complain about the game not being on TV locally.

Exactly. Go Bucs.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 22, 2012, 03:12:11 PM

They will complain. Already people are bashing the Glazers and local businesses for not buying the tickets up.

It's a joke that people in this area think it's the Glazer's job to get the game on TV.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 22, 2012, 06:59:16 PM

They will complain. Already people are bashing the Glazers and local businesses for not buying the tickets up.

It's a joke that people in this area think it's the Glazer's job to get the game on TV.

I don't complain about it and don't really care, but why can't people expect that?  The Glazers expected the community to build them a stadium so they can make millions upon millions of dollars (and the community came through)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#22 : November 22, 2012, 07:05:23 PM

It's their job as business men to sell their product.

gone

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 22, 2012, 07:09:44 PM

Forget about all the other excuses why the games are blacked out, it decades of crap like the article referenced in this http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1301067.0.html thread that have taken out the non-hardcore fans you need to keep a critical mass up and knocked the team off the television.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 22, 2012, 07:19:26 PM

I don't complain about it and don't really care, but why can't people expect that?  The Glazers expected the community to build them a stadium so they can make millions upon millions of dollars (and the community came through)

And the Glazers came thru with a Lombardi!!!

For years, the Glazers bought up tix...and Buc fans took it for granted. Today, they say no more....and I agree with them whole-heartedly. Those that chose to spend their discretionary income on things other than tix can enjoy their sh*tty Internet feed on Sunday. I prefer to witness this ass-kicking in living color!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 22, 2012, 07:40:18 PM

And the Glazers came thru with a Lombardi!!!

and the fans came through with 12 or 13 years of sellout while the glazers made billions and bought a soccer team off the stadium the fans built them

For years, the Glazers bought up tix...and Buc fans took it for granted.

link?   

Glazers are the ones that took the season ticket holder for granted when they had the 100,000 waiting list (cough, wink, nudge)

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 22, 2012, 08:01:58 PM

Now the Tampa area fans cannot complain about the game not being on TV, especially while they have a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of gin in the other....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 22, 2012, 08:15:36 PM

Now the Tampa area fans cannot complain about the game not being on TV, especially while they have a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of gin in the other....

haha....but they can drink up!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 22, 2012, 08:45:56 PM

The stadium deal is just another excuse.

The Rays show what the problem is....people want it for free. The Rays attendance is terrible no matter what Sternberg tries to do. Tickets are already among  the lowest in MLB. You can bring your own food in the game. They've tried increasing payroll. Still no matter what, people won't come out. But guest what is sky high? The TV ratings. People want to watch the game in HD at home for free.

And I think that's the same thing with the Bucs.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 22, 2012, 09:04:45 PM

The stadium deal is just another excuse.

The Rays show what the problem is....people want it for free. The Rays attendance is terrible no matter what Sternberg tries to do. Tickets are already among  the lowest in MLB. You can bring your own food in the game. They've tried increasing payroll. Still no matter what, people won't come out. But guest what is sky high? The TV ratings. People want to watch the game in HD at home for free.

And I think that's the same thing with the Bucs.

the "problem" has nothing to do with people wanting "it" for free.  no one wants to discuss the "problem", they just want to trash fans who choose for whatever reason not to go to a game.

people have the right to go to games or not go.   what does the rays have to do with whether Buc fans (particularly those that helped build the stadium) have a legit complaint when games in the stadium they built are blacked out?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game VS Falcons Officially Blacked-Out « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools