Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game VS Falcons Officially Blacked-Out « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#75 : November 23, 2012, 11:17:33 PM

How dare I not supply other Bucs "fans" w/tickets!!!

The Glazers should buy them.  They're the ones who screwed the area over for years causing the disinterest in the team we see today.   But if you are complaining about bay area fans, then you yourself should step up and buy tickets and give them away.

HAHA, yea, ok...it's my job to ensure Tampa "fans" go to games. You 2 should get a room.

I just got a text from my friend who is a Carolina fan ripping Tampa fans for the game being blacked out this Sunday. This fan base is pathetic...I do my part and I don't even live near Tampa let alone FL.

How mighty of that panther.f-an went to the game in char said it was a sellout but there was barely 50;000 there.
St. Louis Cincy Oakland Arizona Jax Miami all have empty seats. Fact!!!!!!

What do all those teams have in common this season?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#76 : November 23, 2012, 11:41:36 PM

How mighty of that panther.f-an went to the game in char said it was a sellout but there was barely 50;000 there.

Losing seasons.   But the Bucs have a winning season.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 23, 2012, 11:50:35 PM

Losing seasons.   But the Bucs have a winning season.

Exactly...so bringing those teams up and saying they also have empty seats is comparing apples to oranges.

BTW, of all those teams listed, every single one except Miami is over the 85% capacity needed to avoid blackouts this season.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#78 : November 24, 2012, 12:01:28 AM

It would be interesting to know how many of those teams raised ticket price 35% in one year for only the section where the 30+ year loyal season ticket holders were sitting then fired their Super Bowl winning head coach and replaced him with a buffoon kid.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#79 : November 24, 2012, 12:06:08 AM

It would be interesting to know how many of those teams raised ticket price 35% in one year for only the section where the 30+ year loyal season ticket holders were sitting then fired their Super Bowl winning head coach and replaced him with a buffoon kid.

Not many things I agree with you on, but this is something I have to.

It was BS.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#80 : November 24, 2012, 12:12:38 AM

Java, would you get over the Glazers firing Gruden. First of all firing Gruden was not a mistake since the team was going no where with him, hiring Morris was a mistake. The Glazers fixed that mistake by hiring Schiano.  You need to get your ladyboy panties out of a twist and be a fan of the team, not a fan of your mancrushes of Gruden and Tebow.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#81 : November 24, 2012, 12:14:53 AM

Don't know about the 1st part of that, but it was time for Gruden to go. Just because he helped them win a SB doesn't mean he gets a pass forever.

Seasons after the SB:

2003: 7-9
2004: 5-11
2005: 11-5 (1st rd loss @ home in playoffs...offense scored 10 pts)
2006: 4-12
2007: 9-7 (1st rd loss @ home in playoffs...offense scored 14 pts)
2008: 9-7 (after starting 9-3, lost last 4 games

So, since the season they won the SB, the team went a combined 45-51 and didn't win a single playoff game...and averaged a measly 12 pts in those playoff games.

Like I said, time for Gruden to go.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#82 : November 24, 2012, 12:20:52 AM

you think that record is bad?    LOL

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#83 : November 24, 2012, 12:43:19 AM

i would say yes especially how the last 9-7 went down.. No only college teams want him

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#84 : November 24, 2012, 12:56:08 AM

If you think Gruden couldn't come back and be a head coach in the NFL any year he wanted, you don't know much.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#85 : November 24, 2012, 02:02:28 AM

you're starting to sound like a broken record re: Gruden, Tebow and Freeman

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#86 : November 24, 2012, 02:05:58 AM

Well, my thoughts on the 3 definitely have not changed.   Mainly because they are accurate.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#87 : November 24, 2012, 02:14:40 AM

JavaRay-

"Well, my thoughts on the 3 definitely have not changed.   Mainly because they are inaccurate."

Yeah, your quote needed fixing..

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#88 : November 24, 2012, 02:35:48 AM

Under .500 is bad, yes. I don't care what franchise you're talking about, 45-51 is a bad record.

No playoff wins in the span of 6 years and in the 2 playoff games they had over those 6 years, the offense scored an average of 12 pts. Considering the coach was supposed to be an "offensive guru," I'd say that's awful.

You obviously never admit when you're wrong nor do you budge from you opinions no matter how misguided they are in an attempt to troll so I don't expect you to agree w/these basic FACTS.

You obviously get pleasure out of trolling by bashing Freeman while praising Tebow and Gruden...that is sad. I can see a teenager doing it, but a grown man? #sadlife

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#89 : November 24, 2012, 02:40:08 AM

Under .500 is bad, yes. I don't care what franchise you're talking about, 45-51 is a bad record.

No playoff wins in the span of 6 years and in the 2 playoff games they had over those 6 years, the offense scored an average of 12 pts. Considering the coach was supposed to be an "offensive guru," I'd say that's awful.

You obviously never admit when you're wrong nor do you budge from you opinions no matter how misguided they are in an attempt to troll so I don't expect you to agree w/these basic FACTS.

You obviously get pleasure out of trolling by bashing Freeman while praising Tebow and Gruden...that is sad. I can see a teenager doing it, but a grown man? #sadlife

...And PR allows it.
#evensadder

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Game VS Falcons Officially Blacked-Out « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools