Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ONCE AGAIN, BUCS ARE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: November 22, 2012, 02:45:59 PM

The Buccaneers announced on Thursday that Sunday's matchup with the Falcons failed to sell enough to tickets to lift the blackout, and will not be shown on local television.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8554
: November 23, 2012, 02:17:32 AM PewterReportMC

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#1 : November 22, 2012, 05:55:54 PM

"see enough to tickets to" getting harder and harder to understand your posts. Act like you give a duce as a writer

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#2 : November 22, 2012, 06:00:46 PM

"see enough to tickets to" getting harder and harder to understand your posts. Act like you give a duce as a writer

You mad Bro???

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#3 : November 22, 2012, 06:06:21 PM

You mad Bro???
Carnac the Magnificent here yeah Im mad mostly at the game black out news but the quality of writing is slipping not one of the writers here reads their post before they hit enter

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 22, 2012, 06:15:39 PM

You mad Bro???
Carnac the Magnificent here yeah Im mad mostly at the game black out news but the quality of writing is slipping not one of the writers here reads their post before they hit enter

Lol. You should work on fixing your own grammatical errors in your posts if you are going to criticize others on the issue.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 22, 2012, 06:20:09 PM

You mad Bro???

Lol. You should work on fixing your own grammatical errors in your posts if you are going to criticize others on the issue.

Cows getting spanked, Holy ^%$#.    And its only halftime.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#6 : November 22, 2012, 06:22:10 PM

You mad Bro???

I could care less about grammar and spiiling ;) just write a sentence that makes sense

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 22, 2012, 06:26:10 PM

Pretty soon they won't have to worry about selling games in Tampa, this team is fasting approaching a candidate to move.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 22, 2012, 06:28:59 PM

Pretty soon they won't have to worry about selling games in Tampa, this team is fasting approaching a candidate to move.

There has been a lot of talk about the Panthers heading for LA.   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 22, 2012, 06:38:40 PM

You mad Bro???

Cows getting spanked, Holy ^%$#.    And its only halftime.

Lovin it.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 22, 2012, 06:39:42 PM

No it isn't . The Glazers would never give up the the sweet stadium deal they currently have in this city. They get a cut of everything in that stadium from USF games to Monster Truck Ralley's to Concerts. Bucs games are only a small percentage of the money they are raking in.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#11 : November 22, 2012, 06:51:15 PM

wow, Happy Thanksgiving to you. What's wrong, didn't get any turkey?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#12 : November 22, 2012, 06:54:56 PM

several team don't sell out unless their owners buy up tickets - every one of them are candidates to move as well, not just TB

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 22, 2012, 06:55:17 PM

No it isn't . The Glazers would never give up the the sweet stadium deal they currently have in this city. They get a cut of everything in that stadium from USF games to Monster Truck Ralley's to Concerts. Bucs games are only a small percentage of the money they are raking in.

+1  they're not going anywhere

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#14 : November 22, 2012, 07:16:07 PM

Man I was hoping to see this damn Game on my big screen but o well...I cant afford the 100$(at minimum )  it takes to go...

I wanted to go but I just don't have the money..

FrontRow S here we come!

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ONCE AGAIN, BUCS ARE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools