Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ONCE AGAIN, BUCS ARE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#15 : November 22, 2012, 07:16:40 PM

"see enough to tickets to" getting harder and harder to understand your posts. Act like you give a duce as a writer

wow, Happy Thanksgiving to you. What's wrong, didn't get any turkey?
I yield lol. Sorry just got pissed about the news. As you were. Happy Turkeys to all!

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : November 22, 2012, 07:21:31 PM

I'm not unhappy whatsoever. Sell outs mean wall-to-wall people at RayJay means long restroom lines, long concessions, takes 45 mins to leave the parking lot, no elbow room in my seat, hard to get into and out of my isle.  With any luck there will be a few open seats neaby where I can stretch out during the game, hang my legs over the seat in front of me and get comfortable in 72-degree weather and a sunny blue sky cloudless day. Hopefully the day will end up with a W and I can leave the stadium in a happy mood.
: November 22, 2012, 07:23:49 PM Morgan

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 23, 2012, 05:25:19 AM

I'm not unhappy whatsoever. Sell outs mean wall-to-wall people at RayJay means long restroom lines, long concessions, takes 45 mins to leave the parking lot, no elbow room in my seat, hard to get into and out of my isle.  With any luck there will be a few open seats neaby where I can stretch out during the game, hang my legs over the seat in front of me and get comfortable in 72-degree weather and a sunny blue sky cloudless day. Hopefully the day will end up with a W and I can leave the stadium in a happy mood.

Maybe you can bring a book to read as well.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 23, 2012, 05:51:13 AM

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 23, 2012, 06:54:51 AM

Great book and mandatory read for any Buc fan.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 23, 2012, 08:35:22 AM

I went to the Saints game , so you can rest assured that it will be the only game not blacked out this season.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 23, 2012, 01:12:08 PM

"see enough to tickets to" getting harder and harder to understand your posts. Act like you give a duce as a writer

Give this Boy a Snickers Bar already!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 23, 2012, 04:49:52 PM

Man I was hoping to see this damn Game on my big screen but o well...I cant afford the 100$(at minimum )  it takes to go...

I wanted to go but I just don't have the money..

FrontRow S here we come!

Is that a streaming site where we can watch the game?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 23, 2012, 05:24:17 PM

You'd rather be perfectly comfortable than for the Bucs to have a full house and a bigger home field advantage?

Got it.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 23, 2012, 05:32:41 PM

Man I was hoping to see this damn Game on my big screen but o well...I cant afford the 100$(at minimum )  it takes to go...

I wanted to go but I just don't have the money..

FrontRow S here we come!

Tickets on Stub Hub for $35 a piece.

You should put an ad on Craigslist and name your piece. You might get lucky and have somebody sell to you at the price you
can afford.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : November 23, 2012, 07:09:42 PM

You'd rather be perfectly comfortable than for the Bucs to have a full house and a bigger home field advantage?

Got it.

you've gotta ask? how many times have I posted that I'm a casual fan - NFL football.... take it or leave it.  In fact, if the Bucs would move to LA, I'd save $1k a year.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 23, 2012, 07:27:53 PM

you've gotta ask? how many times have I posted that I'm a casual fan - NFL football.... take it or leave it.  In fact, if the Bucs would move to LA, I'd save $1k a year.

Never saw the "casual fan" post. I must have missed it.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 23, 2012, 09:02:01 PM

good thing you quoted it.... may be deleted any minute.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 23, 2012, 09:54:21 PM

If every season ticket holder bought an extra ticket for every seat they hold, then give that ticket to charity, the games would be sold out.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 23, 2012, 10:44:30 PM

If every season ticket holder bought an extra ticket for every seat they hold, then give that ticket to charity, the games would be sold out.

That's what a REAL fan would do....

Our season ticket holders just don't seem to be willing to support this team.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ONCE AGAIN, BUCS ARE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools