Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ONCE AGAIN, BUCS ARE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : November 23, 2012, 10:56:53 PM

If every season ticket holder bought an extra ticket for every seat they hold, then give that ticket to charity, the games would be sold out.

That's what a REAL fan would do....

Our season ticket holders just don't seem to be willing to support this team.

Agreed.   The people who buy season tickets are the problem.   ;)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#31 : November 24, 2012, 03:37:15 PM

that's funny

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 24, 2012, 07:17:11 PM

I'm not unhappy whatsoever. Sell outs mean wall-to-wall people at RayJay means long restroom lines, long concessions, takes 45 mins to leave the parking lot, no elbow room in my seat, hard to get into and out of my isle.  With any luck there will be a few open seats neaby where I can stretch out during the game, hang my legs over the seat in front of me and get comfortable in 72-degree weather and a sunny blue sky cloudless day. Hopefully the day will end up with a W and I can leave the stadium in a happy mood.

You'd rather be perfectly comfortable than for the Bucs to have a full house and a bigger home field advantage?

Yeah because 55K screaming fans isn't an advantage at all .......  ::)

buy some tix and donate to charity there "real" fan .....  8)
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ONCE AGAIN, BUCS ARE BLACKED OUT LOCALLY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools