Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'd be a lil more thankful if we had the Jets on our schedule.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hate

Hall of Famer
#45 : November 24, 2012, 12:53:47 AM

You will have to make a Tebow one.    Mine will only be Freeman.    I only have Buc games.

why?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#46 : November 24, 2012, 09:53:20 AM

You want me to string together a lowlight film of Freeman?

Sure.

As per your request.. below  .   I limited it to just the Panthers game since that was less work than getting plays from different games.  But that was enough to fill the song.   I'm not saying this video is indicative of how the game went, but anything can be portrayed negatively if you want.   Hell, people can even put Tebow videos out there that make him look bad, but I know better.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 24, 2012, 09:57:41 AM

In contrast.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#48 : November 24, 2012, 12:41:12 PM

Maybe I don't understand the definition of fraud - but from my limited knowledge of Tebow, and the uses of the word fraud they are mutually exclusive.

Folks may not care for him as a player - as many clearly don't, but he is about as honest a football players and young man as I have seen.

Tebow pretending hes a QB= fraud

fraud- 1a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right
b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick

2a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat
b : one that is not what it seems or is represented to be

So, going by Webster, Tebow is indeed a fraud/
I haven't seen Tebow try to deceive anyone.
I haven't seen Tebow be false about anything.
I haven't seen Tebow him represent himself in anyway other than total honesty.

If you have - feel free to share the link(s).  Now, do some over or understate/ believe in what the young man can do - surely - to the nth degree.  Where you fail is misplacing the accountability.  You are blaming the young man for the decisions of others. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#49 : November 24, 2012, 12:54:48 PM

Maybe I don't understand the definition of fraud - but from my limited knowledge of Tebow, and the uses of the word fraud they are mutually exclusive.

Folks may not care for him as a player - as many clearly don't, but he is about as honest a football players and young man as I have seen.

Tebow pretending hes a QB= fraud

fraud- 1a : deceit, trickery; specifically : intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value or to surrender a legal right
b : an act of deceiving or misrepresenting : trick

2a : a person who is not what he or she pretends to be : impostor; also : one who defrauds : cheat
b : one that is not what it seems or is represented to be

So, going by Webster, Tebow is indeed a fraud/
I haven't seen Tebow try to deceive anyone.
I haven't seen Tebow be false about anything.
I haven't seen Tebow him represent himself in anyway other than total honesty.

If you have - feel free to share the link(s).  Now, do some over or understate/ believe in what the young man can do - surely - to the nth degree.  Where you fail is misplacing the accountability.  You are blaming the young man for the decisions of others.

My post had nothing to do with Tebow as anything other than an NFL QB.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#50 : November 24, 2012, 01:00:55 PM

I was replying to tatman, not you Al Bundy. 

The constant disparagement of the young man is tiresome.  He (Tebow) is not responsible for decisions made by others who judge his ability.  If folks want to be place blame for decisions - hell, they should hold those that make the decisions.  And that is my only point.  Sorry if implied otherwise.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#51 : November 24, 2012, 01:17:29 PM

Sorry bucfan, but tebow had one of the best defenses in the league to lean on.

Games where he made only 100 yards or less does not help his cause, or any team for that matter.

Tebow just isn't good at the NFL level. This is coming from a fan of his at the college level. Players in the NFL are faster, stronger, and tebow's throws are horrible. Now, if you want to praise him as a fullback, te, or LB, go ahead. As for a QB...he will never be a legit #1. I was even wrong about that. I thought he would play better, but he didn't. That is pure honesty, nothing more, nothing less.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#52 : November 24, 2012, 09:29:34 PM

He's a winner.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'd be a lil more thankful if we had the Jets on our schedule.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools