Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'd be a lil more thankful if we had the Jets on our schedule.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Hate

Hall of Famer
: November 22, 2012, 09:36:09 PM

this team is tuurrrrible. And watching Rex implode brings a joy to my heart!! Let the Tebow chants begin!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 22, 2012, 09:38:58 PM

LOL. JUST posted a thread about how crappy they are. Not even fun to watch.

Man... I'm glad that retard Java is always wrong.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 22, 2012, 09:53:42 PM

this team is tuurrrrible. And watching Rex implode brings a joy to my heart!! Let the Tebow chants begin!!

They need a lot more than Timmy boy.  New HC, GM, a couple blue chip drafts.  They are a mess.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 22, 2012, 09:59:23 PM

BB is seriously going to have to wash his c^9kpeace off after this game.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#4 : November 23, 2012, 12:58:38 AM

I never said the Jets would be any good this year if they don't start Tebow.   But when they finally wise up and start him, they will kick ass.   

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 23, 2012, 02:58:32 AM

You're always good for a chuckle.

The jets are doomed, not only because of Sanchez, but because their backup qb is 10 times worse. Tebow is so bad, Rex is willing to risk his career to keep Sanchez out there. That says a great deal.

I believe the jets were confounded after they obtained him, finding out that tebow was really not that good.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2012, 05:09:51 AM

Ryan is ruining his career not starting Tebow.    Too loyal to his first ever draft pick - Sanchez.   I noticed Ryan was in the recent Adam Sandler movie "That's my Boy".    Maybe he has a career in acting.   

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 23, 2012, 05:16:22 AM

They brought Tebow in to pray for some wins. It isn't working. I had Thanksgiving dinner with my in-laws who are Jets fans. They skipped the game even though they have season tickets. I am sooo thankful the Jets drafted Sanchez over Freeman.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 23, 2012, 05:17:38 AM

Sanchez on the Bucs would light it up!

JM2

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 23, 2012, 07:53:35 AM

Sanchez on the Bucs would light it up!
The clipboards have lights?

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 23, 2012, 07:57:57 AM

Jets/Sanchez/Teblow ALL frauds....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 23, 2012, 08:11:07 AM

Jets/Sanchez/Teblow ALL frauds....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 23, 2012, 08:11:38 AM

The worst thing about that Jets loss is that Fireman Ed left the game at halftime and inactivated his twitter account he was so pissed.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 23, 2012, 08:17:02 AM

Maybe I don't understand the definition of fraud - but from my limited knowledge of Tebow, and the uses of the word fraud they are mutually exclusive.

Folks may not care for him as a player - as many clearly don't, but he is about as honest a football players and young man as I have seen. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 23, 2012, 08:22:28 AM

Maybe I don't understand the definition of fraud - but from my limited knowledge of Tebow, and the uses of the word fraud they are mutually exclusive.

Folks may not care for him as a player - as many clearly don't, but he is about as honest a football players and young man as I have seen.

He didn't say Tebow, he said Teblow.   I think he refers to himself as Teblow.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'd be a lil more thankful if we had the Jets on our schedule.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools