Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RG3 shredded that Cowboys pass D « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

: November 23, 2012, 08:15:12 AM

That RG3 is the real deal.   He made that Cowboys pass D look horrible.   

I wonder by Freeman struggled so much against the Cowboys.   

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 23, 2012, 08:44:44 AM

...and I remember when Biggs and JDouble balked because I simply suggested that RGIII could be better than sCam Newton. LOL

...BTW .... what happened to Moron Claiborne ??

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Doc

Practice Squad

#2 : November 23, 2012, 09:31:09 AM

And yet Josh beat Carolina twice and RGIII got beat by them at home...go figger.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 23, 2012, 09:57:56 AM

Black Friday special....2 for 1 stupid troll posts by Java. Hurry while supplies last!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 23, 2012, 09:58:11 AM

Lmao....your attempts at trolling used to be good. You're slipping, dude. Ladyboys keeping u up too late at nite?

-------------------------------------------------------

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 23, 2012, 10:27:51 AM

Lmao....your attempts at trolling used to be good. You're slipping, dude. Ladyboys keeping u up too late at nite?

The team doesn't suck anymore. He's gotta step his game up.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#6 : November 23, 2012, 10:48:18 AM

Schiano is the real deal. He's made the Panthers look bad in 2 games already this season.

I wonder why Gruden struggled so much with the Panthers in his first game with the Bucs.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 23, 2012, 10:58:44 AM

Early in the season and the offense wasn't clicking yet. With new coaches and systems in place the slow start was to be expected. Anyone that knows anything about football would be able to figure this out.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 23, 2012, 11:14:57 AM

Early in the season and the offense wasn't clicking yet. With new coaches and systems in place the slow start was to be expected. Anyone that knows anything about football would be able to figure this out.
Nah, Gruden won his 1st game  @PHI in which Kiffin finally held them to 10 points while scoring 7 on D#, lol

bashear

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 23, 2012, 12:24:40 PM

Black Friday special....2 for 1 stupid troll posts by Java. Hurry while supplies last!
I'll avoid the Black Friday rush and get the same deal on Saturday.

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 23, 2012, 12:31:40 PM

Film is a **CENSORED**. Ask Cam.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 23, 2012, 01:01:33 PM

Nah, Gruden won his 1st game  @PHI in which Kiffin finally held them to 10 points while scoring 7 on D#, lol

Your thinking of Season 2, aren't you. Gruden lost his first game as Bucs HC to New Orleans. The offense struggled until the last 10 minutes, tied the game only to lose on the Tom Tupa INT in the endzone.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 23, 2012, 01:14:41 PM

Rational responses bounce off the troll like water off a Gremlin.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 23, 2012, 01:20:37 PM

Your thinking of Season 2, aren't you. Gruden lost his first game as Bucs HC to New Orleans. The offense struggled until the last 10 minutes, tied the game only to lose on the Tom Tupa INT in the endzone.

I remember that offense struggling for a while before they started clicking. Longer than it took this offense. Difference between this team and that Super Bowl team is Monte Kiffens defense was dominating. This offense is way better than Grudens was that first year. Switch defenses with this team they do not win the Super Bowl, however this team would be incredibly hard to beat. Gruden was the right guy at the right time. Lucky for us they were able to win a Super Bowl before the defense got too old and before the cap problems set in.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 23, 2012, 02:12:07 PM

Rational responses bounce off the troll like water off a Gremlin.

LOL.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RG3 shredded that Cowboys pass D « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools