Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ASK YOUR QUESTIONS NOW FOR THE PR FRIDAY CHAT WITH SR AT 11:00 AM « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: November 23, 2012, 08:57:21 AM

Do you have a Bucs-related question you want to ask the PewterReport.com staff? Join PewterReport.com publisher Scott Reynolds in the Pewter Report Chat, which takes place every Friday at 11:00 a.m. A full transcript will be made available to Pewter Insider subscribers at its conclusion.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8557:pewter-report-friday-chat-with-sr-11-23&Itemid=15

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 23, 2012, 09:21:00 AM

I have a few questions.

With Benn being hurt once again, do you see the Bucs moving on from this experiment next year?

Same question with Blount, do you see the team offering him another cheap 1 year deal like this year or do we let him walk?

With the OL being depleted with injuries and the way the backups have played to date, do you see the Bucs drafting any OL depth or possibly signing a free agent or two to help with the depth?

And last one, What do you feel the biggest draft necessity is, DL, CB, FS or a pass rushing LB?

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 23, 2012, 09:57:50 AM

Good questions bizkitlimped.

Scott, I'd like to ask what is the mindset of the management and coaching staff with regards to this team's 2012 performance - have they over-achieved and surprised the staff or is this in line with what they'd envisioned?

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#3 : November 23, 2012, 10:51:36 AM

I have question about Mike Sullivan,

Is he getting any attention outside of 1 buc as a possible Head Coach candidate?

1. He worked on a staff that won two super bowls

2. He's a natural leader with a Military background, The type of discipline it takes to be a HC in the NFL

3. He's turned Tampa's offense nearly into a Juggernaut and the scheme is not even fully installed yet.

4. He learned under one of best in Tom. C.

I really don't want to lost him, but I have to think he's getting some looks, maybe not this year, but if the offense continues to thrive and improve you would think he's on peoples Radar.

Thanks, GO BUcS!

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#4 : November 23, 2012, 10:52:50 AM

I have question about Mike Sullivan,

Is he getting any attention outside of 1 buc as a possible Head Coach candidate?

1. He worked on a staff that won two super bowls

2. He's a natural leader with a Military background, The type of discipline it takes to be a HC in the NFL

3. He's turned Tampa's offense nearly into a Juggernaut and the scheme is not even fully installed yet.

4. He learned under one of best in Tom. C.

I really don't want to lose him, but I have to think he's getting some looks, maybe not this year, but if the offense continues to thrive and improve you would think he's on peoples Radar.

Thanks, GO BUcS!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ASK YOUR QUESTIONS NOW FOR THE PR FRIDAY CHAT WITH SR AT 11:00 AM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools