Boards > The Red Board

Damn he's a dirty player

<< < (9/13) > >>

dbucfan:

--- Quote from: Bschucher on November 24, 2012, 02:37:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: dbucfan on November 24, 2012, 02:12:32 PM ---tough call - I don't think I could pick Ryan Vs one who can spell football...

--- End quote ---

Not sure of the reference but if it's because you consider Ryan "not very bright" that's ok. He surely knows the DT position better than Dolores I would think.

--- End quote ---
It is all in how one rates Delores in that case- lol

olafberserker:
Not only that play, but he consistently has a push or shove for Schaub well after he released the ball.   Nothing vicious, but completely unnecessary.  Glad we don't have the guy.

fthrud:
Bad coaching. He needs someone who's half Jesuit priest half Drill Sergeant, maybe with a Jersey accent, to teach him to toe the line. Once he's grown up, all will be forgiven.

Dolorous Jason:

--- Quote from: dbucfan on November 24, 2012, 02:39:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: dbucfan on November 24, 2012, 02:12:32 PM ---tough call - I don't think I could pick Ryan Vs one who can spell football...

--- End quote ---

Not sure of the reference but if it's because you consider Ryan "not very bright" that's ok. He surely knows the DT position better than Dolores I would think.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was one of the only people on this board to predict the huge failure that the Gimpy Cheeseburger was . I think my resume' on the DT position is better than most of yours.  ;)

Girly Man is a dissappointment for a 3rd pick overall. Period. If that angers you , don't shoot the messenger.

chace1986:

--- Quote from: Dolorous Jason on November 25, 2012, 08:16:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: dbucfan on November 24, 2012, 02:39:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was one of the only people on this board to predict the huge failure that the Gimpy Cheeseburger was . I think my resume' on the DT position is better than most of yours.  ;)

Girly Man is a dissappointment for a 3rd pick overall. Period. If that angers you , don't shoot the messenger.

--- End quote ---

If you are considering that we haven't gotten much use out of him over the past three seasons, fair enough.

...but this year he has played like a #3 overall pick should be playing. If you can't see that, then you may want to invest in Lasik.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version