Boards > The Red Board

Damn he's a dirty player

<< < (5/7) > >>

dbucfan:

--- Quote from: Bschucher on November 24, 2012, 02:37:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: dbucfan on November 24, 2012, 02:12:32 PM ---tough call - I don't think I could pick Ryan Vs one who can spell football...

--- End quote ---

Not sure of the reference but if it's because you consider Ryan "not very bright" that's ok. He surely knows the DT position better than Dolores I would think.

--- End quote ---
It is all in how one rates Delores in that case- lol

olafberserker:
Not only that play, but he consistently has a push or shove for Schaub well after he released the ball.   Nothing vicious, but completely unnecessary.  Glad we don't have the guy.

fthrud:
Bad coaching. He needs someone who's half Jesuit priest half Drill Sergeant, maybe with a Jersey accent, to teach him to toe the line. Once he's grown up, all will be forgiven.

Dolorous Jason:

--- Quote from: dbucfan on November 24, 2012, 02:39:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: dbucfan on November 24, 2012, 02:12:32 PM ---tough call - I don't think I could pick Ryan Vs one who can spell football...

--- End quote ---

Not sure of the reference but if it's because you consider Ryan "not very bright" that's ok. He surely knows the DT position better than Dolores I would think.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was one of the only people on this board to predict the huge failure that the Gimpy Cheeseburger was . I think my resume' on the DT position is better than most of yours.  ;)

Girly Man is a dissappointment for a 3rd pick overall. Period. If that angers you , don't shoot the messenger.

chace1986:

--- Quote from: Dolorous Jason on November 25, 2012, 08:16:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: dbucfan on November 24, 2012, 02:39:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was one of the only people on this board to predict the huge failure that the Gimpy Cheeseburger was . I think my resume' on the DT position is better than most of yours.  ;)

Girly Man is a dissappointment for a 3rd pick overall. Period. If that angers you , don't shoot the messenger.

--- End quote ---

If you are considering that we haven't gotten much use out of him over the past three seasons, fair enough.

...but this year he has played like a #3 overall pick should be playing. If you can't see that, then you may want to invest in Lasik.

Ripper:
Another dirty player wonder if they had a bounty on him?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000100761/Bunkley-ejection

Dolorous Jason:
Matt Ryan - 353 yards passing yesterday.

But how many "hurries" did the great Girly Man have ? Ryan really looked like he was shaking in his boots back there just knowing #93 was around. The only time he ever got hit was by E.J. Biggers on a corner blitz , lol.

chace1986:
Lol. You continue to show your ineptitude when it comes to this subject.

I'm gonna use pictures and make this as simple as I can for you. Try and keep up, pumpkin.  ;)

Ok. Below are two shots from the first Falcons drive. The pic on the left is just as the ball is snapped and has made it to Ryan's hands. GMC is circled. The pic on the right shows that the scheme has GMC running a stunt in which the DL to his right crosses his face and GMC is supposed to loop around him. As you can see, this is dumb. You already have some of the DL 2-3 yards up field while GMC is waiting to stunt to his right and is still back at the original LOS. This is maddening. GMCs greatest strength is his get off. It would be better to try and have him try to bust through a double team than trying this crap. It is setting him up for failure.

Again. Below we have a key third down and 7 on Atlanta's second drive. The pic on the left has GMC highlighted just before the snap. The pic on the right shows that GMC is once again waiting on DTN to cross his face so he can loop around the right side, instead of getting straight up the field. GMC does not have the speed to get this done. He is not a DE. They are asking him to do something that is not in his skill set, IMO. Sheridan is being too cute with this sh*t.

There are 20 other shots I could post from this game that show something similar. Sure, GMC could be playing better. He has been a beast in the run game, but he is having trouble beating some of the double teams he is facing. That might be why Sheridan feels the need to try and bring him around the edge on plays like the two above....but it needs to be recognized that GMC is not a sack artist. He is a disrupter. A master penetrator. That what he was at OU, and that is what he is here. He will probably never hit double digit sacks, but if used correctly he will f*ck up the LOS. We need better pass rushers off the edge. 

Biggs3535:
You'll need to get out the crayons and construction paper for that simpleton.

Bschucher:

--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on November 26, 2012, 10:23:52 AM ---You'll need to get out the crayons and construction paper for that simpleton.

--- End quote ---

"LIKE"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version