Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damn he's a dirty player « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Ripper

Rookie

#45 : November 25, 2012, 10:20:16 PM

Another dirty player wonder if they had a bounty on him?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000100761/Bunkley-ejection

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 26, 2012, 07:25:00 AM

Matt Ryan - 353 yards passing yesterday.

But how many "hurries" did the great Girly Man have ? Ryan really looked like he was shaking in his boots back there just knowing #93 was around. The only time he ever got hit was by E.J. Biggers on a corner blitz , lol.
: November 26, 2012, 07:26:33 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 26, 2012, 10:17:04 AM

Lol. You continue to show your ineptitude when it comes to this subject.

I'm gonna use pictures and make this as simple as I can for you. Try and keep up, pumpkin.  ;)

Ok. Below are two shots from the first Falcons drive. The pic on the left is just as the ball is snapped and has made it to Ryan's hands. GMC is circled. The pic on the right shows that the scheme has GMC running a stunt in which the DL to his right crosses his face and GMC is supposed to loop around him. As you can see, this is dumb. You already have some of the DL 2-3 yards up field while GMC is waiting to stunt to his right and is still back at the original LOS. This is maddening. GMCs greatest strength is his get off. It would be better to try and have him try to bust through a double team than trying this crap. It is setting him up for failure.

Again. Below we have a key third down and 7 on Atlanta's second drive. The pic on the left has GMC highlighted just before the snap. The pic on the right shows that GMC is once again waiting on DTN to cross his face so he can loop around the right side, instead of getting straight up the field. GMC does not have the speed to get this done. He is not a DE. They are asking him to do something that is not in his skill set, IMO. Sheridan is being too cute with this sh*t.

There are 20 other shots I could post from this game that show something similar. Sure, GMC could be playing better. He has been a beast in the run game, but he is having trouble beating some of the double teams he is facing. That might be why Sheridan feels the need to try and bring him around the edge on plays like the two above....but it needs to be recognized that GMC is not a sack artist. He is a disrupter. A master penetrator. That what he was at OU, and that is what he is here. He will probably never hit double digit sacks, but if used correctly he will f*ck up the LOS. We need better pass rushers off the edge. 

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#48 : November 26, 2012, 10:23:52 AM

You'll need to get out the crayons and construction paper for that simpleton.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#49 : November 26, 2012, 01:43:56 PM

"LIKE"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#50 : November 26, 2012, 02:28:32 PM

Watch the video.   It's obvious what Clayborn was trying to do.   If telling the truth based on video evidence is trolling in your minds, then that's sad.

Well it was a pathetic attempt which was quickly seen as what it was, an attempt to troll by you. Like I said, when the Bucs win, you scamper back into your hole. When they lose you set records for most posts in one day. You may as well just come out and say it because everyone around here that reads any amount of your posts knows you're either a troll or extremely delusional.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Ripper

Rookie

#51 : November 26, 2012, 04:41:21 PM

I just saw on NFL network that the league is looking into this for a fine..

I bet they will drop the hammer on him I'm guessing a minimum of $50,000 and maybe a suspension..

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#52 : November 26, 2012, 07:17:04 PM

it needs to be recognized that GMC is not a sack artist. He is a disrupter. A master penetrator. That what he was at OU, and that is what he is here. He will probably never hit double digit sacks

Wrong. Warren Sapp was a master penetrator , hence the reason he had so many sacks. If you are getting penetration it means you are getting into the backfield , which means the sacks will come also. McCoy is a master of nothing , he is not a star , he is not a dominant force quarterbacks fear , and he is not living up to his 3rd overall status. He is just a slightly above average tackle . Nothing more.

But , hey , keep making those excuses , pumpkin. You are right about one thing , Girly Man is never going to reach double digit sacks.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#53 : November 26, 2012, 08:33:58 PM

Lol. I'm starting to think you're right.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#54 : November 26, 2012, 10:13:12 PM

We simply disagree about Girly Man's penetration prowess. Now you need to ask yourself why you are so upset about it , pumpkin.
: November 26, 2012, 10:17:45 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#55 : November 26, 2012, 10:24:23 PM

We simply disagree about Girly Man's penetration prowess. Now you need to ask yourself why you are so upset about it , pumpkin.

After convening with self, it has been determined that I am upset about nothing.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#56 : November 27, 2012, 12:00:32 PM

Kudos to Schaub ....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8676866/matt-schaub-ndamukong-suh-style-play-not-houston-texans-worthy

Ripper

Rookie

#57 : December 04, 2012, 12:32:22 PM

Man this guy is a complete piece of **CENSORED**...Taunting a injured player and this isn't the first time he has done this, wtf is wrong with this guy?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8708224/jim-schwartz-says-detroit-lions-taunting-injured-indianapolis-colts-player

youngone

Hall of Famer
#58 : December 04, 2012, 01:14:04 PM

Man this guy is a complete piece of **CENSORED**...Taunting a injured player and this isn't the first time he has done this, wtf is wrong with this guy?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8708224/jim-schwartz-says-detroit-lions-taunting-injured-indianapolis-colts-player
Suspend him already.. That guy is scum.

Ripper

Rookie

#59 : December 04, 2012, 01:42:51 PM

Suspend him already.. That guy is scum.
Agreed, fines just isn't cutting it for this guy I would like to see a three game suspension with a warning that the next offense being a season long suspension... Maybe that will get his attention, That the league will not put up with his bull **CENSORED**!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damn he's a dirty player « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools