Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damn he's a dirty player « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 24, 2012, 01:39:11 PM

Suh as 1.5 more sacks then Mccoy, is he a bust now too then!?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#31 : November 24, 2012, 01:42:46 PM

Suh as 1.5 more sacks then Mccoy, is he a bust now too then!?
I would say both have been disappointments. Both have shown what they're capable of but Suh is too non-existent in games and McCoy has had two season ending injuries.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 24, 2012, 01:54:47 PM

People still think Suh is some dominant force? He's not even the best DT on his team this year.

Oh and Atkins is by far the best Dt from that class.

Gee.. Dolores or Tim Ryan? Whose opinion carries more weight as to who the better DT is? Im going with Ryan who says he believes Gerald is the better DT and he himself played DT.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : November 24, 2012, 02:12:32 PM

tough call - I don't think I could pick Ryan Vs one who can spell football...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#34 : November 24, 2012, 02:15:06 PM

People still think Suh is some dominant force? He's not even the best DT on his team this year.

Oh and Atkins is by far the best Dt from that class.

Gee.. Dolores or Tim Ryan? Whose opinion carries more weight as to who the better DT is? Im going with Ryan who says he believes Gerald is the better DT and he himself played DT.
I might have over exaggerated on Suhs play :D but I definitely take McCoy this year,

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 24, 2012, 02:16:37 PM

Yea, maybe a little - lol

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#36 : November 24, 2012, 02:19:21 PM

Fairley has been solid this year.I just don't like suh lol.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : November 24, 2012, 02:22:27 PM

Fairley has been solid this year.I just don't like suh lol.

Fairley has been the force he was drafted to be this season.  I would give Suh a small edge at getting after the QB, but Fairley is clearly the better run-defender.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 24, 2012, 02:32:24 PM

Fairly spoken -err posted

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 24, 2012, 02:37:13 PM

Not sure of the reference but if it's because you consider Ryan "not very bright" that's ok. He surely knows the DT position better than Dolores I would think.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 24, 2012, 02:39:00 PM

Not sure of the reference but if it's because you consider Ryan "not very bright" that's ok. He surely knows the DT position better than Dolores I would think.
It is all in how one rates Delores in that case- lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 24, 2012, 07:22:35 PM

Not only that play, but he consistently has a push or shove for Schaub well after he released the ball.   Nothing vicious, but completely unnecessary.  Glad we don't have the guy.

fthrud

Practice Squad

#42 : November 24, 2012, 07:31:59 PM

Bad coaching. He needs someone who's half Jesuit priest half Drill Sergeant, maybe with a Jersey accent, to teach him to toe the line. Once he's grown up, all will be forgiven.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 25, 2012, 08:16:04 AM

I was one of the only people on this board to predict the huge failure that the Gimpy Cheeseburger was . I think my resume' on the DT position is better than most of yours.  ;)

Girly Man is a dissappointment for a 3rd pick overall. Period. If that angers you , don't shoot the messenger.
: November 25, 2012, 08:27:20 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 25, 2012, 11:18:55 AM

I was one of the only people on this board to predict the huge failure that the Gimpy Cheeseburger was . I think my resume' on the DT position is better than most of yours.  ;)

Girly Man is a dissappointment for a 3rd pick overall. Period. If that angers you , don't shoot the messenger.

If you are considering that we haven't gotten much use out of him over the past three seasons, fair enough.

...but this year he has played like a #3 overall pick should be playing. If you can't see that, then you may want to invest in Lasik.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Damn he's a dirty player « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools