Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Am picks Bucs over dirty birds « previous next »
Page: 1

JM2

Pro Bowler

: November 23, 2012, 08:57:50 AM

Unexpected. This young team is starting to garner some serious attention. I was surprised to see those guys pick the Bucs unanimously.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#1 : November 23, 2012, 09:22:07 AM

So much bulletin board material for the Falcons. I miss being under the radar already lol

youngone

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 23, 2012, 09:32:09 AM

We better back it up

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 23, 2012, 01:00:12 PM

Yet, the talking heads on ESPN still have questions for their "experts" like "Who makes the playoffs, Dallas or New Orleans?"

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 23, 2012, 01:07:38 PM

Yet, the talking heads on ESPN still have questions for their "experts" like "Who makes the playoffs, Dallas or New Orleans?"

Would you expect anything less from the mothership? It's a ratings game to ESPN. they get more viewers if they talk up Dallas and New Orleans.

Neubi

Second String

#5 : November 23, 2012, 03:19:46 PM

The question is fair...since we're about to win the NFCS  :D

Fine, I'll go build my own Bulletin Board! With blackjack and hookers!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : November 23, 2012, 03:38:59 PM

they get more viewers if they talk up Dallas and New Orleans.

You don't get much smaller market than New Orleans.   Why would it matter if they talk that team up?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 23, 2012, 04:54:13 PM

they get more viewers if they talk up Dallas and New Orleans.

You don't get much smaller market than New Orleans.   Why would it matter if they talk that team up?

Because they think the bandwagon is still big with that team.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Am picks Bucs over dirty birds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools