Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why the bucs will make that playoffs « previous next »
Page: 1

bucu21

Practice Squad

: November 24, 2012, 12:07:39 AM

check out the new bucs anthem i made and share with your friends....feedback is welcome....i hope all the bucs fans enjoy this song and pass it along to their friends, im excited to be a bucs fan this season and i cant wait to see how the rest of the season unfolds...i am a die hard bucs fan and a first time season ticket holder so i am by far not a bandwagon fan...but thanks for listening and enjoy!!!
 8) :P ;D
Go Bucs!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW1oDuTiq6g&feature=youtu.be

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 24, 2012, 10:25:58 AM

Thats the first Bucs rap song ive heard since we hired Gruden(anybody remember that one?)

Not bad. Although giving LGB props, in November is a little weird.

This guy...

bucu21

Practice Squad

#2 : November 24, 2012, 12:30:39 PM

i actually made this b4 the season started but i just posted it to this site

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : November 24, 2012, 06:30:25 PM

didn't you post this on the Red Board - I still don't think it is very good, but that's just my opinion

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 30, 2012, 08:35:00 PM

didn't you post this on the Red Board - I still don't think it is very good, but that's just my opinion

Where's your music? How can someone criticize something they aren't even capable of doing themselves?

This guy...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#5 : December 01, 2012, 06:25:11 AM

As simple as that is.   I find if funny.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 01, 2012, 10:03:08 AM

Just slap me on the back of the head and ask "what's wrong with you nig". You already suggested you would do that. But then you deleted your post like a vagina.

Seriously how can you b negative and criticize a bucs fan doin his best to make a song about the team. He's clearly just a teenager, give him a damn break.

That being said, I challenge you to make a song.. Idk country, polka whatever you listen too and see if it's better than this kids corny rap song.

This guy...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: why the bucs will make that playoffs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools