Boards > The Red Board

Freeman's clutch TD pass has NFL buzzing

<< < (2/10) > >>

chace1986:

--- Quote from: JavaRay on November 24, 2012, 02:02:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: chace1986 on November 24, 2012, 02:00:51 AM ---http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8651604

Cris Carter echoed the same, stating that it may have been the best throw of the year.

--- End quote ---

Word has it that Beatles123 said it was the best throw he has ever seen!

--- End quote ---

You have a link to the Panthers board where he said this??

Ricky Bobby:

--- Quote from: chace1986 on November 24, 2012, 02:49:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: JavaRay on November 24, 2012, 02:02:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: chace1986 on November 24, 2012, 02:00:51 AM ---http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8651604

Cris Carter echoed the same, stating that it may have been the best throw of the year.

--- End quote ---

Word has it that Beatles123 said it was the best throw he has ever seen!

--- End quote ---

You have a link to the Panthers board where he said this??

--- End quote ---

lmao! I do believe Beat has migrated to the Camthers board by now. It's been so quiet around here.

JavaRay:
You'll find that it's quiet when the team is winning and busy when the team is losing.   People love to complain.

cyberdude558:

--- Quote from: Benchwarmer#1 on November 24, 2012, 01:49:33 AM ---Yup. He's improved. ...just like you just now stated.

Glad your finally seeing the light.

--- End quote ---

I dont know if improved is the word. Freeman seems to always play his best football of the game at the end of the 4th quarter. He's got a bunch of comebacks on his resume because of that. That's not new.

But there is no doubt that Martin and VJ have helped him tremendously overall. That was a great throw by Freeman but also great catch by Jackson. Not many offenses in the league could make that play.

chace1986:

--- Quote from: cyberdude558 on November 24, 2012, 03:16:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Benchwarmer#1 on November 24, 2012, 01:49:33 AM ---Yup. He's improved. ...just like you just now stated.

Glad your finally seeing the light.

--- End quote ---

I dont know if improved is the word. Freeman seems to always play his best football of the game at the end of the 4th quarter. He's got a bunch of comebacks on his resume because of that. That's not new.

But there is no doubt that Martin and VJ have helped him tremendously overall. That was a great throw by Freeman but also great catch by Jackson. Not many offenses in the league could make that play.

--- End quote ---

I would definitely say that "improved" is the right word. Before this year, Freeman had never strung together back to back to back good QB performances. Yea, he had a lot of 4th qtr comebacks in '10, but he played like crap in the first half of a lot of those games. This year, he has at least shown that he can play 4 qtrs of quality ball, and do it in consecutive games. That is something that has not been seen from him before. This is a better Freeman than the '10 version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version