Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman's clutch TD pass has NFL buzzing « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 24, 2012, 10:28:27 AM

You'll never see better coverage on a WR by a LB than you do there.

except Ruud, of course **insert sarcasm for the less witty posters**

Honestly, Ruud was getting off for the Texans last week. Had 2 consecutive plays were he broke up passes and brought up 4th down.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#31 : November 24, 2012, 10:32:27 AM

Honestly, Ruud was getting off for the Texans last week. Had 2 consecutive plays were he broke up passes and brought up 4th down.

Ruud was a key to that win!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 24, 2012, 10:35:49 AM

It was a close game. And he played solid. So you do have a point

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 24, 2012, 10:40:18 AM

The commantators said he was WIDE OPEN, lol

It's spelled "commentators".    And what they said was "Oh my goodness - he threaded the needle there.   Watch how Josh Freeman just lasers it right between three defenders."   That's the exact quote.  But you were real close... nice try.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#34 : November 24, 2012, 10:51:09 AM

The commantators said he was WIDE OPEN, lol

It's spelled "commentators".    And what they said was "Oh my goodness - he threaded the needle there.   Watch how Josh Freeman just lasers it right between three defenders."   That's the exact quote.  But you were real close... nice try.

lol, thanks , btw that ring of honor TE is called Gruben, not gruden. 'Yes sir', right?

Too lazy to check the feed again, but i heard an analyst/commentator call VJax wide open on that play. Might have been on higlight show after. My 'lol' was pointing out how i did not buy their opinion, 'coz i was 'WTF' when i heard that.... nice try, right?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 24, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

I just checked it, they didn't say it on the game broadcast for either the TD or the 2 point conversion.   Maybe an espn person said it as a joke?

I think the ring of honor TE is Jimmie Giles and ring of honor LT is Paul Gruber.      Jon Gruden will be in that ring of honor soon enough.     

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#36 : November 24, 2012, 11:01:32 AM

I just checked it, they didn't say it on the game broadcast for either the TD or the 2 point conversion.   Maybe an espn person said it as a joke?

I think the ring of honor TE is Jimmie Giles and ring of honor LT is Paul Gruber.      Jon Gruden will be in that ring of honor soon enough.   

I remember a game during the Perkins years where Gruber missed a block and as he came off the field, Perkins yelled at him "Cain't yew play - boy?"    Gruden responded "Yes, sir".   And Perkins said "well then, play - boy".     

But yes,i messed up big time with my last post, lol... nice try, nothing more.

Sure, might be joke, haters might think he was joking about the CAR LB.
: November 24, 2012, 11:03:10 AM QaZ

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#37 : November 24, 2012, 11:23:57 AM

Good pass.

Quite different from this one.

This is true...good thing he has thrown 3 times as many TDs as INTs. Whew.

DA_OAKS

Starter
#38 : November 24, 2012, 11:24:10 AM

Click on the picture below to see the video.

your a **CENSORED**... or as me and my friend call it a f***boy

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : November 24, 2012, 11:33:13 AM

I saw one.....got a text from Chace immediately afterwards. We was covering the deep middle....the only thing he's good for.

-------------------------------------------------------

Madman

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 24, 2012, 11:53:38 AM

Just awesome.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 24, 2012, 12:10:05 PM

it is - both as a throw and as a catch.  and Kuetchly's coverage was damned good as well. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 24, 2012, 12:41:54 PM

Ruud plays for the Texans? I was at the game in Detroit and didn't hear his name called once....go figure.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#43 : November 24, 2012, 12:58:00 PM

If the LB actually prevented the TD it would be better.  ;)

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 24, 2012, 08:38:29 PM

I saw one.....got a text from Chace immediately afterwards. We was covering the deep middle....the only thing he's good for.

That is the thing, dude gets run over or washed out of plays too much.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman's clutch TD pass has NFL buzzing « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools