Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's not forget this gem from the Falcons last year « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: November 24, 2012, 03:20:21 AM

After they fell for the hard count...

Hopefully we see their coaches doing the same thing this Sunday.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : November 24, 2012, 03:32:01 AM

Honestly I hate that hard count crap.   I hate it when the Bucs do it and I hate it when the opponents do it.   It's just cheap.   

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 24, 2012, 03:50:21 AM

Honestly I hate that hard count crap.   I hate it when the Bucs do it and I hate it when the opponents do it.   It's just cheap.   

I hate it when Luke Weakly does it calling the defensive signals...it's crap I tell ya!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#3 : November 24, 2012, 03:55:18 AM

It's a real shame the Bucs don't have Kuechly as their starting middle linebacker.   This team would be far better with him playing that position than they are with Foster.

BUCPOWER.COM

Second String

#4 : November 24, 2012, 12:46:47 PM

It's a real shame the Bucs don't have Kuechly as their starting middle linebacker.   This team would be far better with him playing that position than they are with Foster.

It's a real shame you're not a Falcons fan.  Then everyone else here wouldn't have to listen to the pathetic **** you post all day every bloody day

nitey

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 24, 2012, 12:58:41 PM

Had they drafted Kuechly after they dropped down to 7th instead of Barron, they probably wouldn't have drafted David in the 2nd. Frankly I think David > Kuechly and while Kuechly might be somewhat better than Foster, frankly IMO it's only a marginal difference if any at all.

Kuechly makes a lot of tackles, but I don't really see where the Carolina defense is that much better with him in the middle than when he was on the weakside.

I don't think you are going to get a lot of support for this view Java.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#6 : November 24, 2012, 01:24:08 PM

Java do us all a favor and stop posting on this board... Go spread your crap on the panthers board or falcons .. Dude enough is enough its not even funny anymore the stupidity you post

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 24, 2012, 01:36:17 PM

Almost all of Kuechly tackles are assisted tackles...

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 24, 2012, 01:39:56 PM

Had they drafted Kuechly after they dropped down to 7th instead of Barron, they probably wouldn't have drafted David in the 2nd. Frankly I think David > Kuechly and while Kuechly might be somewhat better than Foster, frankly IMO it's only a marginal difference if any at all.

Kuechly makes a lot of tackles, but I don't really see where the Carolina defense is that much better with him in the middle than when he was on the weakside.

I don't think you are going to get a lot of support for this view Java.

Only getting a little better play from the top ten overall choice compared to a third rounder? A shame indeed.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's not forget this gem from the Falcons last year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools