Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon will eventually replace Freeman this season. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

gone

Hall of Famer
#30 : May 15, 2013, 11:21:00 PM

im one of freemans biggest critics. however i have to say, the defense was a huge problem last year and i think stability is the key for us to be successful. if schiano pulls josh prematurely , i think dominik will have to step in and put his foot down. itll be one of those times where he will have to tell him, look you may not like the kid but he has done better than any other guy we have had, and your gonna swallow your pride and work with him. glennon is not the answer, if he thinks he is then he has a serious problem evaluating talent at the qb position

Schiano is holding Dom's leash right now, so If he wants to play Glennon Dom won't be putting his foot anywhere other than Josh's rear end on his way out the door. 

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#31 : May 16, 2013, 12:05:43 AM

All we need is another one of Freeman's hot-streaks , a little more extended version , and we are playoff bound.

I agree but added with NONE of his cold streaks.  He can't average 4 INTs for a 4-5 game stretch...that's not good for business.

gone

Hall of Famer
#32 : May 16, 2013, 12:11:05 AM

All we need is another one of Freeman's hot-streaks , a little more extended version , and we are playoff bound.

I agree but added with NONE of his cold streaks.  He can't average 4 INTs for a 4-5 game stretch...that's not good for business.

As long as we play all bottom 5 defenses in the playoffs he'll be fine. 

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#33 : May 16, 2013, 12:12:00 AM

im one of freemans biggest critics. however i have to say, the defense was a huge problem last year and i think stability is the key for us to be successful. if schiano pulls josh prematurely , i think dominik will have to step in and put his foot down. itll be one of those times where he will have to tell him, look you may not like the kid but he has done better than any other guy we have had, and your gonna swallow your pride and work with him. glennon is not the answer, if he thinks he is then he has a serious problem evaluating talent at the qb position

I think Dom has given Schiano permission to pull the trigger when he feels the time is right IF and only IF Freeman is in one of his 4 game fogs where DEs and LBs are picking him off multiple times in games and he's getting balls batted down left & right or getting the ball slapped out of his hand while he is staring at wide open WRs.  You know, those kinds of things tend to make a coach want to put in someone else...anybody else...that can play the position.  Freeman makes his bed and has to lie in it.  It's noone's fault but his own. You see the numbers, he was the 3rd least sacked QB last year and almost every year, so what gives?

gone

Hall of Famer
#34 : May 16, 2013, 12:21:01 AM

I think Dom has given Schiano permission ....

LOL @ Schiano needing Dom's permission for anything.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 16, 2013, 01:23:27 AM

Roads? Where were going...we won't need..roads

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 25, 2013, 10:08:50 PM

Someone was right.

SOme of the shlt stuck.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 25, 2013, 10:45:28 PM

As long as we play all bottom 5 defenses in the playoffs he'll be fine.
   The game that turned me against Freeman last season was the Saints pitching a 41-0 shutout against us with what turned out to be the WORST defense in the NFL...
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Glennon will eventually replace Freeman this season. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools