Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There ANY Doubt Freeman's A TRUE Franchise QB...? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25

moose40

Hall of Famer
« #300 : December 16, 2012, 02:43:35 PM »

I get a chuckle out of those who still claim Freeman's NOT a true franchise quarterback...

So............  Anyone out there still want to tell us Freeman is NOT a "franchise quarteback"....?!?!?

Bawahhhahahaha!
that is funny. I think 50k season ticket holders and thousands of other fans agree that Freeman isnt a franchise qb, and there are doubts that hes good enough to be a backup qb for most teams.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
« #301 : December 16, 2012, 02:44:21 PM »

My guess is that BucsFTW is related to Freeman

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #302 : December 16, 2012, 02:45:22 PM »

BUCSFTW...when you shook Free's hand, you corroded any chance that he had.

I said that months ago...seems to be true.

Oh wait, Ffree has sucked for a while now.

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

« #303 : December 16, 2012, 03:01:49 PM »

I get a chuckle out of those who still claim Freeman's NOT a true franchise quarterback...

So............  Anyone out there still want to tell us Freeman is NOT a "franchise quarteback"....?!?!?

I would suggest you go under the hood. Watch the replay of today's game thus far. And then remove your head from your arse. Freeman sucks. Period. He ain't no pro.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #304 : December 16, 2012, 03:03:01 PM »

Hmmmm - appears a line is forming... a long flippin' line. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #305 : December 16, 2012, 03:09:58 PM »

#lol-thread.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #306 : December 16, 2012, 03:31:00 PM »

I'd be interested to see if the T-shirt salesman comes back to support his argument.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #307 : December 16, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »

Man oh Man is Freeman a turd with eyes.

Resign this kid, and the countdown starts on S...because it will only be a matter of seasons before he gets fired...cannot cripple your team by hitching your hopes onto a mentally incompetent QB like Freeman.

Where is UFOJoe to defend him?  Relax Joe, I am joshin' ya man!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #308 : December 16, 2012, 03:40:12 PM »

Line continues to grow. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #309 : December 16, 2012, 03:50:47 PM »

Freeman with a fumble, and Cameron Jordan did the work.

Not a bad player.

Jordan that is.

Freeman sucks.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

« #310 : December 16, 2012, 04:14:13 PM »

I'd be interested to see if the T-shirt salesman comes back to support his argument.
I'll tell you exactly what this lying scumbag will do.  He'll come back to the thread and pretend like the thread was just a joke.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #311 : December 17, 2012, 06:37:48 AM »

You said "elite money". 

On average:
Brady - $15.7M
Brees - $20M
Peyton - $19.2M
Rodgers - $11M (signed back in '08 - what do you think he's going to get after 2014?)

As a reference:
Eli - $15.3M
Ryan - TBA
Flacco - TBA

If you think Freeman's going to get "elite money", right now... that's AT WORST $16M per season.  He's not really even worth the $8.5M he'll be making next season.

Trade his ass for Matt Flynn.......

----------------------------------

Flynn reportedly received a $6 million signing bonus. He will make $2 million in salary in 2012. In 2013, he can make $5.25 million, but only $2 million is guaranteed.

Translation? Flynn could get cut or traded before the rest of the contract kicks in, which means that the “big contract” may only cost Seattle $10 million in guaranteed money.

Granted, you hate to pay $10 million to a guy that never takes a snap, but as Pete Carroll said in the preseason, this is the price of having a quality backup.   

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1381331-matt-flynn-may-never-play-quarterback-for-the-seattle-seahawks

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #312 : December 17, 2012, 06:55:17 AM »

You said "elite money". 

On average:
Brady - $15.7M
Brees - $20M
Peyton - $19.2M
Rodgers - $11M (signed back in '08 - what do you think he's going to get after 2014?)

As a reference:
Eli - $15.3M
Ryan - TBA
Flacco - TBA

If you think Freeman's going to get "elite money", right now... that's AT WORST $16M per season.  He's not really even worth the $8.5M he'll be making next season.

Trade his ass for Matt Flynn.......

----------------------------------

Flynn reportedly received a $6 million signing bonus. He will make $2 million in salary in 2012. In 2013, he can make $5.25 million, but only $2 million is guaranteed.

Translation? Flynn could get cut or traded before the rest of the contract kicks in, which means that the “big contract” may only cost Seattle $10 million in guaranteed money.

Granted, you hate to pay $10 million to a guy that never takes a snap, but as Pete Carroll said in the preseason, this is the price of having a quality backup.   

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1381331-matt-flynn-may-never-play-quarterback-for-the-seattle-seahawks
For what? What is Matt Flynn good at?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #313 : December 17, 2012, 07:03:20 AM »

Hell no to Flynn for a few reasons.

One, the guy has Clayton for a middle name.
Two, I'd rather stick it out another season and draft Johnny football if all else fails.
Three, he has ONE whopper of a game against Detroit in the last game of the season.

Point is, freeman has had a few for those whopper games, not just one. Flynn is still an unknown commodity. Now if we're talking as just a backup, fine, but unless we bring in someone truely worthy of taking over for free our options are mostly "wait and see," and that's what we're already doing.

I'd rather stick it out with free, or draft a real #1 QB. No mediocre plays for time wasting "maybe" QBs.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

BucNtears

Second String

« #314 : December 17, 2012, 07:25:14 AM »

Franchise Qb.. Not this guy
  Page: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There ANY Doubt Freeman's A TRUE Franchise QB...? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools