Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There ANY Doubt Freeman's A TRUE Franchise QB...? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 25

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

: November 24, 2012, 01:49:21 PM

I get a chuckle out of those who still claim Freeman's NOT a true franchise quarterback...

So............  Anyone out there still want to tell us Freeman is NOT a "franchise quarteback"....?!?!?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 24, 2012, 01:50:19 PM

ugh

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 24, 2012, 01:56:42 PM

Oh Lord - I meant to join the thread below this one.  My error. 

It won't be long - 'you're not a true bucs fan unless' is coming...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 24, 2012, 01:59:09 PM

I just want to see FTW, Tebow Time and Java all post at the exact same time :-)  Maybe pimping a blog or something . . wait that's Micheal . .  no FTW . .  no . .  ugh, I give up . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 24, 2012, 02:10:32 PM

there aren't many making that claim, are there?

It's pretty much limited to trolls who aren't Bucs fans (reference JR), or those who simply wouldn't know "talent", even if it kicked them in the nuts....!

Go back 6-8 weeks and the idiots were coming out of the woodwork.

I gotta laugh, because...  for whatever reason - I truly believe there are Buc's fans who DON'T want to see Freeman be successful.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 24, 2012, 02:14:11 PM

I just want...

Attention.

C'mon Vin...  Step your game up, and discuss football. Or...

Keep coming into threads... faulking things up, by talk SHlT with absolutely no merit...  and continue looking like a TOOL.

You call kid...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 24, 2012, 02:15:48 PM

I just want...

Attention.

C'mon Vin...  Step your game up, and discuss football. Or...

Keep coming into threads... faulking things up, by talk SHlT with absolutely no merit...  and continue looking like a TOOL.

You call kid...

so easily led astray . .

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 24, 2012, 02:18:39 PM

ummm - this is a thread about fans - not about football.  maybe there's no difference.  you're not a real fan... unless you talk about other fans and what they believe?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 24, 2012, 02:19:17 PM

Freeman's ballin. Hope he tears up that d this week.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 24, 2012, 02:20:12 PM

Oh Lord - I meant to join the thread below this one.  My error. 

Inability to read...   Check.
Inability to Modify a post...  Check.

It won't be long - 'you're not a true bucs fan unless' is coming...
Inability to add anything of value to the convo...  Priceless (yet typically expected).

WTF DBF...?  Not being able to see that Freeman's a legitimate franchise quarterback does NOT determine whether or not "you're a true Bucs fan".

It determines if someone has an ounce of common football knowledge...!  Period.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 24, 2012, 02:23:18 PM

Before I say yes I want to see what he does next year. Consistency so far has been his issue. 2009 bad Josh, 2010 good Josh, 2011 bad Josh and 2012 good Josh. If he does good next year then there is no doubt, until then we will have to wait and see.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 24, 2012, 02:25:41 PM

ummm - this is a thread about fans - not about football.  maybe there's no difference.  you're not a real fan... unless you talk about other fans and what they believe?

Sweet Jesus...  ::)

Yes...  It's a thread about football FANS, and football.

It's a very simple premise, but I'll draw it up on the chalkboard for some of the slower kids.  Vin, sit down.  Sorry - minimum 8th grade education required.

It's like this:  FREEMAN IS A TRUE FRANCHISE QB.

Crazy easy, huh?            ***SMH***

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 24, 2012, 02:28:25 PM

Before I say yes I want to see what he does next year. Consistency so far has been his issue. 2009 bad Josh, 2010 good Josh, 2011 bad Josh and 2012 good Josh. If he does good next year then there is no doubt, until then we will have to wait and see.

Good point he needs to keep it up. I do however like his consistency in showing that he can make comebacks happen. That's great stuff. He gets better as the game goes on, so he needs to work on his early game a bit. He is still doing much better than the start of the year and is leading these guys to one of the best performances by a buccaneer offense ever! Gotta love watching #5 this year.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 24, 2012, 02:29:00 PM

I am wondering if you even see the irony in posting that I am seeking attention in a thread you acknowledge is directed at a few "trolls"  . .  .

there aren't many making that claim, are there?

It's pretty much limited to trolls who aren't Bucs fans
: November 24, 2012, 02:31:51 PM VinBucFan

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#14 : November 24, 2012, 02:30:36 PM

He's a functionable QB.  He didn't look franchise-like for most of the Panther's game until the end, did he?   He's no Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady, but he's no Byron Leftwich either. I'd say he's about middle of the pack in the NFL right now. Not upper echelon.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There ANY Doubt Freeman's A TRUE Franchise QB...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools