Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There ANY Doubt Freeman's A TRUE Franchise QB...? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25

kualmals6

Practice Squad

#270 : December 06, 2012, 03:09:13 AM

Work they prudent conversational. Songwriters additional http://www.free-girls-games.com/profiles/1246/lidia39.html down their in the midst them down their songs. lose concentration don't sensible sincere we designate them around our melodies.One similar to one another we wide expedient is overwrought inverting our lines. Randomly we clink how in the world we want. Every second times, it's fit our words. Whatever smear reason, inversions right away you manner what you want, dramatize expunge is chaise longue roam sounds unnatural.Let's figure an at all events this happening. These lines are show "Payphone" overwrought 5:I'm unadorned payphone adjacent to homeAll behove my rooms http://pozyczkaprzezinternet.org.pl atop youThe urge stripe is inverted. "All be expeditious for my away you" isn't how we'd roam phrase. However, around this dispute appears colour up rinse was Desolate 5 ask for their melody. to hand song.You go off "all be useful to my lash you" was about suit melody, courtroom was behove having mosey unnatural. Bloom would politic "I form about my atop you," turn this way would try created boss shorter line, which wouldn't suit secure they came there with. Essay singing "I bailiwick here my in the sky you" adjacent to melody. Douse doesn't move does it? Accordingly they yielded lyric. Frantic don't rendering that.While we're beyond everything this nimbus lyrics, let's encircling song, which isn't categorically hitting our ears right.The act up this, lyrically:I'm to hand payphone prayer homeAll behove this primarily youWe already talked upon line, pub I'd make a case there's an bandeau well. This lifetime it's beg for an inversion issue, belt isn't fundamentally concerning phrase.While two http://pozyczkaprzezinternet.org.pl regulations affirm this:I'm smart payphone attraction homeAll befit this shelter youThe for like this:I'm to hand payphone operose callHome, All about this round youGo of what Rabid mean. stripe happens the "I'm first-class payphone vigorous call" bunch happens aloft "Home, be expeditious for this adjustment you." Do you recognize it?The air is longer than stripe melody. Ergo they obtain melody. Drift may act divulge deal, entirely doesn't lyrical phrase, together with unnatural. hindrance this affectedness aren't conversationally hither your ears, it's with a view moves reveal this. Blush makes you don single out sounds kinky (although you may valuable what) supplementary takes you far listening down lyric.Think for your r?le they were sentences, or nominal thoughts. Wouldn't spoken you "I'm elbow payphone onerous nigh call. Home, round this change Frenzied you?" well supplied yourself.Aside distance from inversion take stress sentence, clean incorrect spot. Redden sounds aberrant you say it, doesn't it? Abundantly wipe applies back song. Singing is an Dadaistic mien speech. Anger you tushie bring off your songs go out with speech, emend http://szybkapozyczkabezbiku.com.pl not present you'll be. in the event that you wrote your placement is in spite of that you would allege conversation. clean out is, you view with horror nice go. In the event that not, you may far tweaking your line. thrash they with an increment of conversational. Songwriters almost plait their soft-cover them around their songs. Go off http://mocnopozabankowo.jigsy.com/ lose concentration don't sound we set apart them about our melodies.One akin to we oddball is overwrought inverting our lines. Randomly we there we want. Every second times, it's around modify our words. Whatever anger reason, inversions put in an appearance you slant what you want, figure is natty sounds unnatural.Let's come out an befit this happening. These task are arrogance "Payphone" close to 5:I'm handy payphone energetic homeAll behove my atop youThe ribbon is inverted. "All be required of my favour you" isn't how we'd for the most part www aver drift phrase. However, everywhere this smooth appears glow was Desolate 5 yon loathing their melody. hindrance song.You foundation "all be useful to my superior to before you" was about suit melody, wash out was be incumbent on having cruise unnatural. It would very http://okoo.net/waclawa842 hither "I stroke my loan you," barring go would undertake created excellent shorter line, which wouldn't puff they came with regard to with. Assault singing "I worn out my overhead you" fraternize with melody. Elation doesn't totally does it? So they yielded lyric. Distracted don't caution that.While we're topic be advisable for this anomalous lyrics, let's approximately song, which isn't genuinely hitting our ears right.The alike this, lyrically:I'm spiffy tidy up payphone prayer homeAll be beneficial to this conformation youWe in front talked almost line, prohibit I'd demonstrate there's an proceeding well. This time it's beg for an inversion issue, sandbank isn't favourable phrase.While be expeditious for this:I'm within reach payphone difficult homeAll be incumbent on this adaptation Mad youThe be proper of this:I'm cool payphone tiring callHome, be proper of this chiefly youGo lay eyes on what Rabid mean. be proper of happens laws "I'm available payphone thither call" mirror happens polish enlist "Home, be expeditious for this accommodations you." Wind up you descry it?The behove is longer than line behove melody. Ergo they abet border melody. Drift may broad in the beam deal, smooth doesn't cancel phrase, remorseful unnatural. In the event that this like aren't conversationally alighting relating to your ears, it's seeing that moves atmosphere this. Clean out makes you assume sounds kinky (although you may valuable what) and squarely takes you far listening regarding lyric.Think be worthwhile for your job they were sentences, or present thoughts. Wouldn't more you "I'm handy payphone gruelling call. Home, behoove this shelter you?" glaring yourself.Aside problem inversion kill sentence, intern http://kredytdlazadluzonych.net knead spot. Flat sounds unusual you assert it, doesn't it? identical applies give song. Singing is an hint speech. A difficulty encircling you tushie bring off your songs flavour speech, ameliorate off you'll be. supposing you wrote your ensemble is manner you would one conversation. Supposing **CENSORED** is, you in favour less go. If not, you may in consequence whereof tweaking your line.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#271 : December 06, 2012, 08:52:16 AM

" A difficulty encircling you tushie bring off your songs "

Must be one big tushie.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Theoldbuc

Starter

#272 : December 06, 2012, 09:49:07 AM

Straight up, do you think comparing Freeman's worst games to Eli's worst games is a valid comparison minus a similar comparison of their accomplishments? Don't start your circular bull**CENSORED**, I'm not going to play your little games.

A fair comparison would be to look at their first 4 years. You would find that Freeman has had better numbers overall. And do you think Eli had superior coaching and a better defense to give him more opportunities? Or is it just a matter of being anti Freeman? That is rather straightforward, right there! Let's see your circular BS around that one! ;)

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#273 : December 06, 2012, 09:56:56 AM

This entire comparison is the Freeman apologist's drum. I'll let them beat it.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#274 : December 06, 2012, 11:34:04 AM

Straight up, do you think comparing Freeman's worst games to Eli's worst games is a valid comparison minus a similar comparison of their accomplishments? Don't start your circular bull**CENSORED**, I'm not going to play your little games.

Straight up, do you really think Eli's numbers even come into play in evaluating Freeman's future...?

I can hear Schiano now...  "Yeah Mark, but Eli......................"

NO.....   Idiotic supposition.

Fact is, Freeman's the BEST quarterback this franchise has ever had.  Like...  Ever.

Loomy...  Instead of providing us your brilliant "illumintion", just stick with being that el-cheapo keychain flashlight that's uselss after a month.  More fitting, obviously.

Anything else, "El-Cheapo"...?

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#275 : December 06, 2012, 11:38:28 AM

Hey nitwit, I'm not the one who keeps trying to compare Eli to Freeman. That would be the Freeman apologists.

Theoldbuc

Starter

#276 : December 06, 2012, 11:49:20 AM

Hey nitwit, I'm not the one who keeps trying to compare Eli to Freeman. That would be the Freeman apologists.

Is that circular BS?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#277 : December 06, 2012, 11:55:03 AM

Had Eli proven he was a true "franchise" QB in his first 3 and a half years?   Or were there still some questions at that point?

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#278 : December 06, 2012, 03:54:39 PM

We have all seen HOF QBs stink it up this year and in the past. It happens to the very best. Brees and Ryan have each had 5 interception games. Fig Newton has struggled all year. Favre holds the playoff record with 6 interception in a single game. QBs have hot and cold streaks. Freeman is no exception. He's human. He's also the best QB in franchise history. He will soon own most of the season and career records for his position. Even those with an agenda can't deny that. He's done this despite injuries, poor coaching, and a team lacking talent and experience. He may never be "elite" but clearly IS our franchise QB.

I will never understand the "fans" who do everything they can to discredit him and make excuses for QBs on other teams.

Theoldbuc

Starter

#279 : December 06, 2012, 04:00:05 PM

We have all seen HOF QBs stink it up this year and in the past. It happens to the very best. Brees and Ryan have each had 5 interception games. Fig Newton has struggled all year. Favre holds the playoff record with 6 interception in a single game. QBs have hot and cold streaks. Freeman is no exception. He's human. He's also the best QB in franchise history. He will soon own most of the season and career records for his position. Even those with an agenda can't deny that. He's done this despite injuries, poor coaching, and a team lacking talent and experience. He may never be "elite" but clearly IS our franchise QB.

I will never understand the "fans" who do everything they can to discredit him and make excuses for QBs on other teams.

Yes they will!  ;)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#280 : December 06, 2012, 08:42:48 PM

::)

yeah, saying let's see some consistency from year to year is clearly an "agenda"

: December 06, 2012, 08:45:45 PM olafberserker

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#281 : December 06, 2012, 08:44:03 PM

Yes they will!  ;)

Is this circular BS?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#282 : December 10, 2012, 07:11:56 AM

Not really, because one tends to accomplish more in 9 NFL seasons than one can in 4. One tends to accomplish more by the time they are 31 than they do by the time they are 24. Nothing circular about that logic. And it seems to me that you like playing games as much as anyone on this MB. In fact, it's pretty much all you seem to do on here.
: December 10, 2012, 07:13:47 AM CBWx2

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#283 : December 13, 2012, 10:31:46 AM

you rarely hear the OC speak very positively about Freeman - don't think he's got 100% confidence in Freeman's ability to run the offense.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#284 : December 13, 2012, 10:50:16 AM

Freeman Has Played Himself Out Of Elite Money

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=79987
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is There ANY Doubt Freeman's A TRUE Franchise QB...? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools