Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So you just sucked? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

« #15 : November 23, 2012, 04:42:50 PM »

Guess I don't get the joebucsfan hatred? You don't want another bucs fan's opinion but you frequent a message board?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #16 : November 24, 2012, 01:24:25 PM »

JBF is great for transcriptions to interviews that I don't have the time to watch or listen to. JBF is also good for linking to Bucs related videos and article. Example of a transcript that I enjoyed reading...

http://www.joebucsfan.com/?p=78606

As far as the opinions of the JBF folks? Most of the time, they show a lack of knowledge of the game of football. Example below regarding Free's horrible (the first one) INT in the Carolina game. Who else has seen an elite QB make a throw like that?

While no elite quarterback throws a senseless pick-6 like Freeman’s was, the most comforting part of this game for Joe was Freeman’s ability to bounce back and play with elite confidence and precision to force overtime and win.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #17 : November 24, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »

This is not nearly as unprofessional as Steve Isbits ( a.k.a JoeBucsfan ) calling Josh Freeman the "Bust in Waiting" the day he got drafted.

Ask him about it.

Dolorous, when Joe/I referred to Josh Freeman as “bust-in-waiting” weeks before the 2009 draft and for a short while after, I was not muttering in the background at a teleconference like Ledbetter, I was expressing opinion openly on an opinion-driven website. Those are two very different animals. "Joe" doesn’t pretend to be an objective, no-opinion-offered writer. Much like a columnist, Joe delivers opinion daily. At the time, the take was that Freeman was an ill-advised draft pick and was a “bust-in-waiting.” Joe dropped the moniker long before Freeman ever took the practice field. You may find all that to be unprofessional, but it surely fell within acceptable standards of practice for an opinion writer. What Ledbetter did has no defense.
A lot of folks questioned the pick - I was one of those.  However, I do know better than to insult everyone in the organization who had a hand in the selection, as well as the player.  No wonder they like you folks at 620.  Oh yea, you have no defense.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So you just sucked? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools