Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Bucs... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

: November 25, 2012, 03:54:33 PM

How about winning a game at home that actually matters and then maybe you'll sell tickets?  Winning on the road against scrub teams isn't gonna do it.

Until then, quit **CENSORED**ing about ticket sales.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#1 : November 25, 2012, 03:56:29 PM

How about winning a game at home that actually matters and then maybe you'll sell tickets?  Winning on the road against scrub teams isn't gonna do it.

I agree... NO ONE wants to go see Mark Barron and the rest of the defense not try and win. **** Mark Barron.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : November 25, 2012, 04:00:58 PM

Close but no cigar.

Pewterman

Starter

#3 : November 25, 2012, 04:02:30 PM

They played well. Just not good enough. I'm disappointed in the loss but not by the performance. It could obviously be better but we took the 10-1 Falcons to the wire.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#4 : November 25, 2012, 04:04:31 PM

They played well. Just not good enough. I'm disappointed in the loss but not by the performance. It could obviously be better but we took the 10-1 Falcons to the wire.

The Falcons are not good.. I am disgusted with the "effort". The Yucs suck balls and don't deserve to go to the playoffs with this team at all. They suck

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#5 : November 25, 2012, 04:08:58 PM

+1 Hate to say it but you're right.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 25, 2012, 05:39:52 PM

They played 100x better than last season. Can't really ask for more.

So 0-16 is fine with you as long as they only lose by 1 point?

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 25, 2012, 05:54:12 PM

Excellent illustration of the Bucs front office when they don't sell tickets.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 25, 2012, 10:11:57 PM

Hey common, that was a great game. Im pissed about the result too but you have to admit, it was very entertaining and I felt like my money was well spent.
The team played their tails off and coach S was well prepared, if your asking for anything more you deserve last season, quite frankly.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 26, 2012, 03:55:43 PM

Hey common, that was a great game. Im pissed about the result too but you have to admit, it was very entertaining and I felt like my money was well spent.
The team played their tails off and coach S was well prepared, if your asking for anything more you deserve last season, quite frankly.

Sorry, but if I spend that much money on parking, tickets and concessions, I'm not going to be a happy customer spending all that money and then hearing Dirty Bird squaking or WHO DAT on the way out of the stadium all around me.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 26, 2012, 04:08:13 PM

fairweather

You going to delete that post also?

El Diablo

Starter

#11 : November 26, 2012, 04:17:19 PM

Sorry, but if I spend that much money on parking, tickets and concessions, I'm not going to be a happy customer spending all that money and then hearing Dirty Bird squaking or WHO DAT on the way out of the stadium all around me.

You heard dirty bird squaking? The Bucs are a good team.. Don't be so soft

gillen033

Starter

#12 : November 26, 2012, 04:54:10 PM

Are you telling the actual Buccaneer organization to quit whining, or the fans? I'm so confused. I haven't seen anyone in the organization complain or whine.

What exactly are you mad about? That the Bucs might not be good enough to make the playoffs this year? Win the Super Bowl. Let me ask, what moves would you have made in the off season that would have made us a contender?

Sign a great wide receiver - Check

Beef up the offensive line - Check

Draft some stud players in the draft - Check (Yes, Barron isn't playing at a super high level like Dougie and David, but he'll be a beast down the road) - Yes, maybe Clayborn is the better player and would have had more of an impact on our defense, but I doubt we would have gotten Doug and Lavonte without moving back to the 7th pick.

Hire a coach that actually knows how to run a team - Check

Get an offensive coordinator/staff that can turn Freeman around and produce points - Check

The defensive line looked like a potentially lethal unit in the off season, before the Clayborn and Bowers injuries. Our corner back situation didn't look good to the fans, but that was because we were all afraid Talib would be suspended for the gun incident. If he played, we all thought he would be a great #1, and since it's obvious the organization knew Talib wasn't getting into trouble for that, they also probably thought they were okay with him as the #1. But hey, they went after a solid corner in Wright. Who knows if they went after one of the top notch corners; maybe they just weren't interested in coming here.

My point is, it's obvious everyone in the Buccaneer organization is trying to WIN games, a fact that wasn't evident last year. It's obvious that this is a much better team than those that played under Raheem. I don't see any reason why they won't keep improving and adding pieces to the puzzle. So again I ask, WHAT ARE YOU MAD ABOUT?

Seriously, you're acting like a little kid who didn't get his way. It's okay to be upset when your team loses, as we all are. But your OP suggest that they Bucs are not trying to win, which is not the case. GROW UP.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 26, 2012, 05:17:32 PM

Hire a legit head coach they say,
Sign big time free agents they say,
Find a franchise QB they say,
Put an exciting product on the field they say.

Oh Tampa bay fans. Who need rivals when even your own fans hate the team. New excuses just keep popping up. So sad.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 26, 2012, 05:26:18 PM

Lose a game by one point to the team that has the best record in the entire league..........and idiots crawl out from under every rock.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hey Bucs... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools