Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: our DB are killing us !!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rwg8823

Second String

: November 25, 2012, 04:12:38 PM

thanks god ej biggers is a free agent next year ..please let him go. bring back ronde !! then sign DRC,dereck cox, trufant,and grimes! or atleast 2 lol then draft a DB and safety cause barron is horrible and has cost us atleast 2 games. last but not least fire the DC rushing 3 is real smart

Sam Ram 33

Second String

#1 : November 25, 2012, 04:13:43 PM

fire and cut everyone... done

utbuc

Second String

#2 : November 25, 2012, 04:50:34 PM

With this secondary they can't expect to go very far if we even get into the playoffs with every team that is in right now they would all carve this secondary up we need to sign a corner NOW these guys we have are pathetic

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 25, 2012, 04:53:15 PM

With this secondary they can't expect to go very far if we even get into the playoffs with every team that is in right now they would all carve this secondary up we need to sign a corner NOW these guys we have are pathetic

What corner do you want to sign NOW? All that's left is scrubs and undrafted free agents. Which is what we have.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 25, 2012, 04:56:31 PM

Lack of a consistent pass rush hurts more.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 25, 2012, 05:13:23 PM

I think they played ok today.

2 plays stick out to me:

1) 1st series on D, 3rd and 4, on the snap, Lewis runs away from Julio...SMH, wtf?

2) the 80-yd TD was a perfect pitch and catch...I thought Johnson had decent coverage...make the tackle. Ryan makes that throw...Freeman misses a wide open Mike Will...that's the difference IMO.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 25, 2012, 05:20:43 PM

Barron didn't have a good day, but everybody else played better than expected.  Didn't get much pressure from the DL today.  They have to play better.

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#7 : November 25, 2012, 05:31:16 PM

Our secondary stinks fortunately the 2013 draft is deep at CB. We need to double up at CB

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#8 : November 25, 2012, 05:37:12 PM

I think they played ok today.

Freeman misses a wide open Mike Will...that's the difference IMO.

Or missing a wide open VJax in the endzone tryna got to MikeWill.....Or the penalties (like on DMs 42 yrd reception). Clock management inside of 3 mins.....just too many miscues today.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#9 : November 25, 2012, 09:32:20 PM

"our DB are killing us !!!"

The sky is blue.

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 26, 2012, 10:02:04 AM

thanks god ej biggers is a free agent next year ..please let him go. bring back ronde !! then sign DRC,dereck cox, trufant,and grimes! or atleast 2 lol then draft a DB and safety cause barron is horrible and has cost us atleast 2 games. last but not least fire the DC rushing 3 is real smart

Actually Biggers didn't do all that bad. Holding R. White to 57 yards is pretty freaking good. Bring back R. Barber? I like the guy just like everyone else but fans need to call it like it is which is  he has been getting beat often deep down field. As for Leonard, what do you expect from a rookie, seriously? J. Jones can easily be a #1 WR on most teams and is probably one of the best WRs.  I think our secondary is last years LB corps. They are a work in progress. 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 26, 2012, 10:07:06 AM

then sign DRC,dereck cox, trufant,and grimes!

have you watched these guys play on a regular basis?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#12 : November 26, 2012, 10:10:13 AM

we could have Dieon Sanders and Darrelle Revis back there but with the lack of pass rush our front 4 is contributing, those guys would be getting killed too.
You need a pass rush first, secondary second.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 26, 2012, 10:47:24 AM

I have been one of Barron's harshest critics. Over the past 2 months, they guy has been mediocre.....but it's foolish to say that he has cost us games.

He has allowed big plays and is missing WAY too many tackles, but the defense as a whole are giving up too many big plays. We still need several big upgrades to this D. Once the pass rush is fixed ans a CB or two are added, Barron will settle in and be a solid player. The guy is not the next Ed Reed, but he could end up being a good player for us.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Staffybull

Practice Squad

#14 : November 26, 2012, 04:07:06 PM

The Tampa 2 defense relies on a consistant pass rush.  Without the pass rush it doesnt work to good as we have seen.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: our DB are killing us !!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools