Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now with images! Another example of why Freeman might never be elite « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: November 25, 2012, 09:09:47 PM

Talk about failing to take advantage of the opportunities the Falcons handed us all game long. Every time we ended up in a position that could change the game, Freeman goes and locks-on, overthrows or underthrows WRs that are more open than the sky itself.

This team isn't getting anywhere if our QB can't even throw accurate passes when it matters the most.

Time to have some fun now that the replay is up:

----------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, this all happened in the same set of downs.
: November 26, 2012, 08:07:29 AM BFT+C

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 25, 2012, 09:14:19 PM

I hope you did not watch Brady @JETS or Brees today. He might not get up there, but maybe they get to him, lol

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#2 : November 25, 2012, 09:14:29 PM

Pfffffff, the kid is younger than Tannehill, step off.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 25, 2012, 09:15:21 PM

Freeman should have hit M.W. for six. He made a bad throw in an otherwise pretty clean game for Free. He is only 24 there will still be some mistakes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 25, 2012, 09:16:52 PM

265 yards, no picks,  90 QBR.

Ya he sucks, lets trade for Sanchize.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 25, 2012, 09:17:37 PM

Who said he sucks?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 25, 2012, 09:20:57 PM

Who said he sucks?

Not much ground between  "never being elite"  and   "sucks".    At least IMO.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 25, 2012, 09:21:24 PM

Freeman has shown too much promise to say he will never be elite. That is a tall order to live up to, but I think that Freeman has a legit chance due to his amount of exposure at such a young age. The guy can make some jaw dropping throws both good and bad. I think he can be very good, he just needs to clean some things up. I thought he looked pretty good out their today against a D that rattled Peyton Manning.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 25, 2012, 09:21:42 PM

Freeman should have hit M.W. for six. He made a bad throw in an otherwise pretty clean game for Free. He is only 24 there will still be some mistakes.

There is a reason this is the NFL. If you've gotten this far, you're supposed to make those kinds of throws any day of the week.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 25, 2012, 09:21:59 PM

lol....

Freeman was getting a good performance from his OL today....

The defense played really good, especially the Pass defense and DL....

(I got a lot of other BS I'll try to sell you later)  ;)

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 25, 2012, 09:22:49 PM

Who said he sucks?

Below Average
Average
Above Average
Good
Great

Pick your poison.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 25, 2012, 09:23:56 PM

There is a reason this is the NFL. If you've gotten this far, you're supposed to make those kinds of throws any day of the week.

And Brady and the Manning boys don't miss throws ever?   Happens every week.   

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 25, 2012, 09:24:38 PM

Whether he's 22, 24, 28, 35..... you gotta hit wide open receivers, PERIOD!!

-------------------------------------------------------

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 25, 2012, 09:24:56 PM

And Brady and the Manning boys don't miss throws ever?   Happens every week.
You're not supposed to miss a guy that's open near the end zone when there is no one within a mile radius. Manning, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Flaco hell, even Vick would have made that throw in their sleep.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 25, 2012, 09:26:08 PM

Who said he sucks?

Below Average
Average
Above Average
Good
Great

Pick your poison.

IDK man, I just say elite and otherwise.  And there are plenty of teams in the NFL that wish they had Freeman right now.

Jags, Bills, Jets are a few that come to mind.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now with images! Another example of why Freeman might never be elite « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools