Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Man finds out wife was born a man after 19 years of marriage « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: November 26, 2012, 12:03:19 PM

London: A 64-year-old Belgian man wants to have his marriage annulled after he discovered that his Indonesian wife of 19 years had been born a man and had later undergone a sex change.

The man, named Jan, married Monica in 1993 despite legal difficulties raised by the Belgian immigration authorities, the Telegraph reported.

But it was only recently that he discovered that his 48-year-old wife had originally been a man.

"I feel I've been assaulted," he told the Het Nieuwsblad newspaper.

"I brought her to Belgium. That was not easy. The Belgian courts had serious doubts about the authenticity of her birth and her identity papers, but eventually they accepted it anyway. I thought she was an attractive woman, all woman. She had no male traits," the Telegraph quoted him as saying.

Jan said he and his wife had decided not to have children because he had two by his previous marriage and she fooled him by pretending to menstruate, using sanitary towels, "to conceal the truth".

"Even during sex, I never noticed anything," he said.

For many years, the couple lived a normal family life and Monica was like a "big sister" to his children until their marriage started to come under strain when she got a new full-time job.

"Monica began to change very much," Jan said.

"My oldest son saw her sometimes at a nightclub. She began to wear very flashy clothes, those ultra-short skirts or tiny tops, so her abdomen was completely exposed," he said.

Jan found "amorous messages" from other men on her computer. He confronted her and a row ensued that led to police being called.

"A friend told me that he had heard that Monica was actually a sex-changed man. I could not believe it. My son heard similar rumours," he said.

Jan is undergoing psychiatric treatment following the discovery. He has also started legal proceedings to have the marriage annulled.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/after-19-years-belgian-finds-out-his-wife-was-a-man-297560

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : November 26, 2012, 12:20:52 PM

I'm guessing this guy is either Legend or Tatmanfish.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 26, 2012, 03:38:34 PM

Monica is Morgan.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 26, 2012, 04:31:35 PM

Java, weren't you the one who did a lot of business in Thailand, Indonesia, etc?!

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 26, 2012, 05:18:25 PM

Probably one of those "ladyboys."

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 26, 2012, 06:00:19 PM

Java, weren't you the one who did a lot of business in Thailand, Indonesia, etc?!

Yep.  But that guy was not me, that had to be either Legend or Tatmanfish, i have little doubt about it.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 27, 2012, 09:36:26 AM

Well at least he didn't find her junk in a box in the closet. That would have been worse.

"Honey, what's this?"
: November 27, 2012, 09:40:38 AM Illuminator

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 27, 2012, 08:33:17 PM

Java knew all along.  No surprises for him.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 28, 2012, 09:35:35 AM

Either this guy was a virgin before he got with her or sex change surgeries are pretty legit. I always assumed it was just a mutilated penis

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 28, 2012, 06:03:11 PM

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 29, 2012, 01:57:10 AM

Wouldn't that suck if you married some hot chick, but it turned out to be a dude?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 29, 2012, 03:50:44 AM

Wouldn't that suck if you married some hot chick, but it turned out to be a dude?

Java issues

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 29, 2012, 05:03:54 AM

I actually don't have that issue.   But Legend and Tatmanfish are a different story.

gone

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 29, 2012, 06:48:59 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1301079.msg0.html#new

I think these two threads should be considered together
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Man finds out wife was born a man after 19 years of marriage « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools