Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL AGENT'S PERSPECTIVE ON ADDERALL « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
« : November 27, 2012, 09:24:17 AM »

In October, PewterReport.com spoke to an agent about the widespread use of Adderall throughout the world of professional sports. His insight was surprising and something that hadn't been reported before. Below is the original story, taken from one of PewterReport.com's premium Pewter Insider articles.

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=8570
« : November 27, 2012, 09:27:20 AM PewterReportMC »

Jack Rabbit Slim

Hall of Famer

« #1 : November 27, 2012, 09:36:16 AM »

I can tell you Adderall allows athletes to stay out all night partying, drinking and doing whatever they do without the repercussions of a hangover and the side effects,” the agent said. “You get hammered at a club, you pop an Adderall and all of a sudden you aren’t slurring your words, you are coherent and although it is 5 a.m. in the morning, you can walk into the team’s facility a few hours later ready to practice with minimal side effects.

Another type of drug/narcotic that people are taking with heavy drinking are weight loss pills as well. I have quite a few female co-workers that do this on a regular basis, they buy the weight loss pills not to lose weight but to help them keep party without the effects of the hangover.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #2 : November 27, 2012, 09:40:13 AM »

my opinion of agents is they are money-grubbing sleaze who don't care about much other than securing the next lucrative contract ------player's agents have a role in protecting their clients from doing stupid things like using drugs without a presciption
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL AGENT'S PERSPECTIVE ON ADDERALL « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools