Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So.. Can we beat Denver?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 26, 2012, 08:56:20 PM

Every game this year just about, the Broncos have started slow.  So if the Bucs can jump out to an early lead, it could get interesting at the end.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 26, 2012, 09:04:09 PM

They couldn't stop Jamaal Charles last week so Martin might give them problems Sunday. The Chiefs have a very good offensive line though so I wouldn't assume Martin having a good game.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 26, 2012, 09:16:22 PM

Only chance the Buc have is if Manning were to get dinged up a bit...  Nothing serious, but some "sore ribs" for a week or two wouldn't make me feel too bad at all.

Let me see Biggers light him up on a blind-side blitz, like Matty-boy last week.  Except this time - go for the strip AND his exposed rib cage with the shoulder pad...!

That, or a huge dose of us running for about 225+ combined yards, and we keep Manning on the sideline.

Either way, it's going to take more than a few 3-and-outs to win this one, so...

I don't see us in at at all.  Love to be wrong, but...

IF........... We somehow DO snatch victory from the jaws of defeat...  I agree with whomever said "We'd make the playoffs..."

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 26, 2012, 09:20:14 PM

YES... that is all.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 26, 2012, 09:21:51 PM

Can we? Maybe... will we? Not a chance.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 26, 2012, 09:23:58 PM

Shut down their run game and don't turn the ball over, and we got a shot. Blitzing requires perfect timing; too often our blitzes are badly timed, so easily picked up. Same with stunts.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 26, 2012, 09:25:36 PM

NONSENSE!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 26, 2012, 09:26:29 PM

There is always A chance.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

acacius

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 26, 2012, 09:26:46 PM

*Can* we?  Yes.  Will we?  Situation uncertain, ask again later.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 26, 2012, 09:26:58 PM

Shut down their run game and don't turn the ball over, and we got a shot. Blitzing requires perfect timing; too often our blitzes are badly timed, so easily picked up. Same with stunts.

Lost their starting RB. They have no running game and certainly not against the Bucs run D.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 26, 2012, 09:28:08 PM

There is always A chance.
I'm not actually this pessimistic, but this is the obvious reponse:

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#26 : November 26, 2012, 09:33:53 PM

I plan on watching, so yeas there is a chance.

Yes we can, yes we can, yes we can, yes we can...I can't hear you...yes we can, yes we can, yes we can.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#27 : November 26, 2012, 09:38:57 PM

The is one way to beat Denver.   

DTM

Is that for Doug "Truckin Kuechly" Martin or Dan "The (Back up for the rest of his career) Man"

Jack Rabbit Slim

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 26, 2012, 09:39:38 PM

Time for Schiano to have a chat with Belichick. He always seemed to have Manning's number. BTW, I'm kind of concerned about the cold weather for the game. Bucs don't fare well in such games, generally.

I'm more worried about the altitude change more than the cold, they are going to be short-winded very quickly in CO.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#29 : November 26, 2012, 09:42:02 PM

I think we will definitely have to ground and pound them. The loss of Nicks and Joseph is starting to show itself more and more IMO, but I felt like Sullivan and Schiano did not dedicate themselves to the run enough yesterday and it might have cost us.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So.. Can we beat Denver?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools