Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So.. Can we beat Denver?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#30 : November 26, 2012, 09:43:53 PM

Whoa, I think I just had a Beatles moment there... :P

But honestly I think we can win this game.  As I've said before, if we play 100% in all three phases, we've got this.  It'll be close, win or lose, we just have to execute well and not miss our opportunities when we have them.  Free will get sacked a couple or three times, but as to hold on to the ball.  Get rid of it quickly and safely.  On defense, stop the run, and don't give up the big play.  Peyton's going to get his points, but we have to make him earn it.

It's going to be tough for sure.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 26, 2012, 09:48:04 PM

Time for Schiano to have a chat with Belichick. He always seemed to have Manning's number. BTW, I'm kind of concerned about the cold weather for the game. Bucs don't fare well in such games, generally.

I'm more worried about the altitude change more than the cold, they are going to be short-winded very quickly in CO.

Didn't know how serious that is til I was out there last yr. Went hiking.... thought i was gonna die, lol.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 26, 2012, 09:53:06 PM

Time for Schiano to have a chat with Belichick. He always seemed to have Manning's number. BTW, I'm kind of concerned about the cold weather for the game. Bucs don't fare well in such games, generally.

I'm more worried about the altitude change more than the cold, they are going to be short-winded very quickly in CO.

You want to know why you should be more worried about the altitude than the cold?

It's supposed to be 63 degrees on Sunday in Denver.

Does anybody know how to use the Internet?

If we can run the ball and get some sort of a pass rush, we can win.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 26, 2012, 09:59:55 PM

Pass rush is gonna need to have their game so far. They haven't gotten there enough and if they don't this week, Peyton will have a field day. More or less than brother Eli from week 2? Scary thing is he's capable of more. I don't usually say it but it could get ugly.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 26, 2012, 10:05:36 PM

You want to know why you should be more worried about the altitude than the cold?

The weather turns on a dime there.  Six days off, anything could happen.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 26, 2012, 10:10:17 PM

The weather turns on a dime there.  Six days off, anything could happen.

I'm comfortable with not bringing too much heavy clothing for that weekend trip.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 26, 2012, 10:13:16 PM

When i was there, woke up to 28 degrees, by noon it was 67. Never seen anything like it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 26, 2012, 10:20:06 PM

When i was there, woke up to 28 degrees, by noon it was 67. Never seen anything like it.

Very similar to Vegas but not as cold at night. Right now, it's 40 at night and 70 during the day.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#38 : November 26, 2012, 10:30:19 PM

No way we win.  Don't get your hopes up.

Buc on the Move

Pro Bowler

#39 : November 26, 2012, 10:42:01 PM

If only Medeski, Martin and Wood w/ John Scofield was in Denver this weekend and not the one after, I'd be there...dammit.

GO BUCS! Surprise the world.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : November 27, 2012, 08:55:55 AM

We need more fans like you!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 27, 2012, 09:19:12 AM

There's no way we'll win so I just cancelled my flight.

Dammit! I thought we had a chance to win every game.

My bad.
: November 27, 2012, 11:25:08 AM ufojoe

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#42 : November 27, 2012, 09:19:36 AM

We need more fans like you!

no kidding.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So.. Can we beat Denver?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools