Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So.. Can we beat Denver?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

: November 26, 2012, 06:27:52 PM

We've been in every game this year, so why not? Peyton and his receivers vs this secondary gives me reason. I'm not sure we can stop them. If we had a pass rush I'd say it could happen but we don't. I will say that if they win this game they will make the playoffs. Hopefully they can find a way.

So if your Schiano, what do you do? How do you get a "w" this week?
: November 26, 2012, 06:30:36 PM BucBalla85

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : November 26, 2012, 06:29:10 PM

The is one way to beat Denver.   

DTM

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 26, 2012, 06:29:38 PM

You beat Manning with pressure. Once he has the red face on the sidelines he is ripe for a pick.  This is the only hope to beat Superman.

El Diablo

Starter

#3 : November 26, 2012, 06:34:25 PM

You beat Manning with pressure. Once he has the red face on the sidelines he is ripe for a pick.  This is the only hope to beat Superman.

Superman would have a WAY better playoff record. He is more like Obe wan kenobi. Jedi master that got his ass kicked by Darth Vader aka Tom Brady.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#4 : November 26, 2012, 06:34:48 PM

We most certainly can.

The Broncos won like 6 in a row and can afford a loss while our Bucs can't afford many more Ls.

If any of our losses tell us anything, it will be a close game.  That being said, if our offense doesn't put up 28+ we will not win as Manning will carve our defense up.

I'm picking the Broncos in this one but I wouldn't be shocked if we won.  It would mean we're in good shape for a playoff spot (assuming we beat Stl and Phi)

El Diablo

Starter

#5 : November 26, 2012, 06:35:45 PM

yes i think we can win against any team. we could also lose to any team unfortunately

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 26, 2012, 06:38:42 PM

Superman would have a WAY better playoff record. He is more like Obe wan kenobi. Jedi master that got his ass kicked by Darth Vader aka Tom Brady.
I give him the benefit of the doubt considering the "One and Dungy" factor. And Obi wan cut off Vader's arms and legs and left him burning alive.  He also gave up in the saber battle later on. Lmao!
: November 26, 2012, 06:46:18 PM Bayfisher

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 26, 2012, 06:45:28 PM

Time for Schiano to have a chat with Belichick. He always seemed to have Manning's number. BTW, I'm kind of concerned about the cold weather for the game. Bucs don't fare well in such games, generally.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#8 : November 26, 2012, 06:47:59 PM

this year's Buccaneer team has yet to be blown out......they've competed in every game and have led in each one at one time in the game....I expect a decent game

wilkes

Rookie
#9 : November 26, 2012, 06:51:04 PM

Yes. The Bucs can beat ANY team. Manning will have a day. So, the question is this. How good are Penn and Dotson? Tampa needs 3rd and shorts. Denver's DE's get sacks when they count.

El Diablo

Starter

#10 : November 26, 2012, 06:58:21 PM

I give him the benefit of the doubt considering the "One and Dungy" factor. And Obi wan cut off Vader's arms and legs and left him burning alive.  He also gave up in the saber battle later on. Lmao!

good form bayfisher!! I am a bayfisher myself! I have tried hating on Peyton for years but it's impossible not to like the guy. He will in my eyes always be a playoff choke artist but at the same time one of the top 10 qb's I have ever seen. Plus his sense of humor and candor on the sidelines is awesome.. When he is mic'd up he is classic during games.

El Diablo

Starter

#11 : November 26, 2012, 07:00:58 PM

oh yeah and the new darth vader doesn't count. james earl jones would have kicked ewen mcgregors ass

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : November 26, 2012, 07:18:51 PM

We have to develop a real pass rush in the next 6 days. Otherwise we are toast.

Also, Denver has one of the scariest pass rushes in the NFL....so it could get ugly.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 26, 2012, 07:20:42 PM

Broncos 7 pt favorites... i'll take it!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Tampafan8251

Starter
#14 : November 26, 2012, 07:28:08 PM

I wonder if the game is going to be shown nationally on FOX, I looked at the 4 o'clock games, only game scheduled on fox is us and them, would be awesome to be able to watch them
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So.. Can we beat Denver?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools