Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now, it looks as though Wright will be one-and-done with the Bucs. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : November 27, 2012, 04:12:06 PM

Yes, I've reviewed a number of those threads; I'm agreeing with you. Consensus opinion held Joseph as a distant second.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 27, 2012, 04:12:11 PM

I obviously hope they replace him with a commensurate signing, but even if not, I really hope we dump him.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 27, 2012, 07:43:23 PM

I had high hopes for him, but he is not worth the huge contract.  Let him loose.  That money could be spent a lot more wisely. 

Its lucky for Dom he has an "out".

I would guess Eric is not high on the list of Schiano's favorite players.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 27, 2012, 07:49:57 PM

If he won't be here next season he should be cut now.  Bringing him back rusty for the Falcons game is pointless. They should at least put someone on the roster that can help and forget about this guy.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 27, 2012, 08:16:03 PM

If he won't be here next season he should be cut now.  Bringing him back rusty for the Falcons game is pointless. They should at least put someone on the roster that can help and forget about this guy.

Not sure, but I don't think they can cut a guy when he is suspended.  I think they need to wait until he is back. 

My guess is he is gone later, like in the offseason.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#35 : November 27, 2012, 09:18:44 PM

Dominik simply hands out huge contracts to mediocre/bad players.

I can't believe there were actually people out there trying to justify the Clayton, Black, Trueblood, and Wright signings. At no point did those contracts ever seem reasonable.

I really hope that Biggers doesn't get a big contract.

The Trueblood deal was justified.  A two year deal to get us by until we found a replacement.  It worked out well considering the decline of James Lee, and gave Dotson another year to develop.  It was a perfectly prudent signing given the situation.

The Wright deal didn't really make sense, though.  Happy to see this news.
: November 27, 2012, 09:21:33 PM Bradspace
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Now, it looks as though Wright will be one-and-done with the Bucs. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools