Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where was Anthony Gaitor? « previous next »
Page: 1

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
: November 27, 2012, 11:50:52 AM

After re-watching the game yesterday, I noticed Anthony Gaitor was nowhere to be found. I know he is back from IR, but was not listed as inactive for the Game Sunday (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8656705/nfl-week-12-inactives). I find that very surprising considering the circumstances, especially with the absence of [former?] Bucs CB Eric Wright.

I remember hearing that the kid was doing some great things in practice and I also remember seeing him flash a little before he went down early  in the pre-season. Anybody know whats up with Gaitor? We could use him this week.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 27, 2012, 11:52:47 AM

He's back at practice but not eligible to play until the Eagles game.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 27, 2012, 05:12:36 PM

Got it. Thanks.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 27, 2012, 06:11:40 PM

Can't wait for him to come back. I think he's better than anything we've got currently.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 27, 2012, 09:46:45 PM

I was excited about him when we drafted him because I think he has a nose for the ball, but I don't know if I'd say he's our best CB. He has almost no actual time on the field. Completely unproven at this point. With all of Biggers faults, he is currently our best and most dependable CB.....scary huh?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where was Anthony Gaitor? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools