Boards > College Football Board

FSU Just Lost Mark Stoops

<< < (2/2)

rpc1978:
Stoops crew had a nice showing against Gtech.  That option attack can be tough but they bowed up yesterday.  If I'm stoops i dont think i take the UK job and hold out for something a little better, even if that means another year as a DC.  I suppose on the one hand if you are a rising coordinator you have to strike while the iron is hot if you want to move up.  But on the other hand it will be very tough to win at UK.  Realistically what is their upside?  Maybe 4th place in the SEC East?  He may get blown out in three years and never get another HC shot again. 

John Galt?:
I hear Monte Kiffin is available

dark uncle:
Monte's defensive philosophy is showing it's age.  He got cornholed this season and is in his 70's.  Maybe the Fleagles can hire him after they can the walrus.

3rd String Kicker:
The thought of Monte in Eagles attire would make me sick. But I hope the Walrus gets canned after this Sundays beating. If we're in the business of bringing 70 year olds out of retirement, lets get Mickey back lol.

BucsnNoles:

--- Quote from: John Galt? on December 05, 2012, 02:29:54 PM ---I hear Monte Kiffin is available

--- End quote ---
From what I read he wants to pursue NFL coaching opportunities.

John Galt?:

--- Quote from: BucsnNoles on December 06, 2012, 11:46:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: John Galt? on December 05, 2012, 02:29:54 PM ---I hear Monte Kiffin is available

--- End quote ---
From what I read he wants to pursue NFL coaching opportunities.

--- End quote ---

my post was sarcasm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version