Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Moving back to Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucs525

Practice Squad

: November 27, 2012, 04:24:21 PM

First of all I am orginally from Tampa and I'm a huge bucs and rays fan. I moved to Miami in 1996 and now I recently received a great promotion and I'm moving back.first point of business will be rays and bucs season tickets. 

I'm 26 and will be moving with my GF. I know the Tampa Area has changed a lot since I've been gone and was wondering  if anyone here could provide some help. I'm looking to rent a 2/2 or 3/2 townhouse or apartment in a really nice area. I've heard about channel side,Hyde park and west chase. Any other recommendations on areas I should be looking at? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 27, 2012, 07:35:45 PM

Hyde Park has existing and new townhouses to pick from .  Great location.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 27, 2012, 07:49:11 PM

harbour island

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 27, 2012, 08:38:44 PM

College Hill area is perfect.    Close to Ybor City, Hyde Park, South Tampa, RayJay, and I-4/I-275 corridor

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 27, 2012, 08:39:32 PM

http://www.city-data.com/forum/tampa-bay/     is a good forum to ask about various areas to live

or hire a realtor ......

Ju1ce

Starter

#5 : November 27, 2012, 10:48:37 PM

Depends on how much $ you got. Might wind up off Hillsborough if you aren't careful.

:-[

Bucs525

Practice Squad

#6 : November 27, 2012, 11:04:31 PM

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 27, 2012, 11:09:04 PM

Oh you're quite welcome ......

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 28, 2012, 08:13:10 AM

FWIW,

Have always tried to keep the sun at my back when making the morning drive-which means it will be at my back going home. The sun can be brutal at certain times of driving time.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 28, 2012, 09:38:34 AM

Sorry brah

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 28, 2012, 09:40:19 AM

FWIW,

Have always tried to keep the sun at my back when making the morning drive-which means it will be at my back going home. The sun can be brutal at certain times of driving time.

WTF?

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : June 24, 2013, 04:14:53 PM

I'd check out Channelside too.  I have friends who just moved there.  Good transportation routes NSE and W.  Plus competitive costs due to new building.  Right near the Bucs AND probably not too far when the Rays move to Tampa .  LOL/  Also its a young upwardly mobile demographics...otherwise, buy in my area Southeast Seminole Heights or  Old Seminole Heights.  Lotsa good deals.  Arts and Crafts style homes.  Big area for Craft Beers and new restaurants.  Fresh markets and friendly folks....Welcome Home!  I think Hyde Park may be over priced....

gone

Hall of Famer
#12 : June 24, 2013, 10:16:35 PM

I'd check out Channelside too.  I have friends who just moved there.  Good transportation routes NSE and W.  Plus competitive costs due to new building.  Right near the Bucs AND probably not too far when the Rays move to Tampa .  LOL/  Also its a young upwardly mobile demographics...otherwise, buy in my area Southeast Seminole Heights or  Old Seminole Heights.  Lotsa good deals.  Arts and Crafts style homes.  Big area for Craft Beers and new restaurants.  Fresh markets and friendly folks....Welcome Home!  I think Hyde Park may be over priced....

Why on earth did you necro this thread?

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 26, 2013, 11:59:14 AM

I see the spam master has arrived...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Moving back to Tampa « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools