Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs-Falcons replay on NFL Network at 8 p.m. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 28, 2012, 03:01:56 PM

Figures they put one of our losses on there. No interest in seeing that again.

I usually don't like to re-watch losses either, but the game was very entertaining. You should try to rewatch it, allthough it may raise your blood pressure.

Nah. Too many missed plays and bad plays that will piss me off if I have to watch it again.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 28, 2012, 03:32:13 PM

Freeman had a good game beside those two throws to VJ and MW.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 28, 2012, 03:37:39 PM

Did anyone see the barron spin around missed tackle on the rodger's TD. It looked like he didn't try to make the tackle

sandogbuc

Second String

#18 : November 28, 2012, 03:47:38 PM

went to the game so watching it yesterday gave me some additional perspective and seeing Underwood dropping that pass hurt even more the 2nd time. But the biggest play of the game was Roddy White converting that 3rd down slant pass. We get the ball back and we win the game. All in all I come away knowing that the Bucs are a good team. Beat Denver or New Orleans, make the playoffs and anything can happen.

BELIEVE

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 28, 2012, 04:33:25 PM

Did you see how close McCoy came to swatting that 3rd down pass to Roddy?
It barely buzzed his helmet/shoulder pad...

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

CANTCME

Second String

#20 : November 28, 2012, 06:32:34 PM

went to the game so watching it yesterday gave me some additional perspective and seeing Underwood dropping that pass hurt even more the 2nd time.

the day he was having, I'm still shocked/pissed that he dropped that ball

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#21 : November 28, 2012, 07:29:15 PM

Freeman had a good game beside those two throws to VJ and MW.

Martin had a good game too. Its too bad Dotson was called for illegal hands to the face on that one play, he woulda had around 100 yds, and who knows, we may have even won if it weren't for that penalty... :/

The Barber pick and the Biggers sack-fumble was nice too see as well.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs-Falcons replay on NFL Network at 8 p.m. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools