Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch any Bucs game from this season! « previous next »
Page: 1

Ju1ce

Starter

: November 27, 2012, 08:47:58 PM

Interestingly enough, you can change the week numbers at the end of the link to any week, and you will be able to watch the game. No need for the game rewind package, just change the numbers after TB_blackout_w12, ie TB_blackout_w11 for the Panthers game.

Atlanta at Tampa 11/25
http://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/servlets/inmarket?id=TB&icampaign=TB_Blackout_w12_ROS

Not sure if anyone has figured this out yet, thought I would share.

GO BUCS!
: November 27, 2012, 08:59:40 PM Ju1ce

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 27, 2012, 11:40:23 PM

Bump for later use. If it works, ty in advance.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 28, 2012, 12:53:21 AM

Bump for later use. If it works, ty in advance.
sure it works if you pay for it

Ju1ce

Starter

#3 : November 28, 2012, 02:04:47 AM

Just got fixed, I was able to watch both the Carolina game and the Falcons game, upon trying to watch the SD game, I did get the error: NFL Game Rewind is unavailable during the television broadcast of select live NFL games. Please come back at 11:59 pm EST. Thank you for choosing NFL.com.

Not sure if this was a fluke or if they are doing updates now. Will check again later.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 28, 2012, 03:32:10 AM

Just got fixed, I was able to watch both the Carolina game and the Falcons game, upon trying to watch the SD game, I did get the error: NFL Game Rewind is unavailable during the television broadcast of select live NFL games. Please come back at 11:59 pm EST. Thank you for choosing NFL.com.

Not sure if this was a fluke or if they are doing updates now. Will check again later.

I don't think it was a matter of getting "fixed". Rewind only works for 48 hours following the Sunday games. Try it again after next Sunday's games and see if it lets you watch the older games again.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watch any Bucs game from this season! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools