Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: how come no one is talking about bowers? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Sim

Starter

#15 : November 28, 2012, 01:37:35 PM

I agree that we need to keep Bennett but I don't think they franchise him....the tag is in the $16M dollar range and Bennett has basically only had one good season in his career...

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 28, 2012, 01:48:05 PM

Agree its a lot of money. Hopefully they figure something out at DE. I just dont trust Bowers/Clayborn to stay healthy or even if they do stay healthy, Im not sure they can be the pass rusher we need.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 28, 2012, 01:54:16 PM

I actually think thee whole will be better than the sum of the parts. IF and it's always a big IF, Bowers, Bennett, Clayborne, McCoy, Miller, Teo plus next years draft picks can stay healthy & cohesive, supported by solid LB (Black replaced) & DB play (from our first two picks/shut down corners) & Barron can be the eigth man in the box, then I think we will get the required pressure which will not expose the DB's

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 28, 2012, 02:00:29 PM

Thats true. We havent been able to see the unit together since they have been hurt. I just dont want to assume those guys are gonna be healthy all year. They need to add talent to the group though. They havent gotten to the QB enough. I dont care where we drafted those guys. They arent getting it done. 

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 28, 2012, 03:20:41 PM

Some guy in another thread said that Bowers will obviously never be a 10 sack kind of guy.

He had a tendon tear, is overweight and out of shape, and is still flashing. Yet he's never going to be a good player obviously.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 28, 2012, 03:32:01 PM

Some guy in another thread said that Bowers will obviously never be a 10 sack kind of guy.

He had a tendon tear, is overweight and out of shape, and is still flashing. Yet he's never going to be a good player obviously.
Hate to say it but Myron Lewis if you spent more time practicing on your technique then chatting in the forum, our secondary would be worlds better.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: how come no one is talking about bowers? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools