Boards > Pirate's Cove

I saw something real STUPID this morning......

(1/2) > >>

McBarron:
So, I am parking my car at the downtown Tampa lot that I park at every morning. I get out and see one of the dumbest things ever on someone else's car:

A Florida-issued Buccaneers' tag with the following personalized letters on it: PKRS.

That, with a GB Packers aluminum frame around it.

Am I just being a cynical ass here, or is that just ridiculously stupid?

Sorry, just wanted to share that......

deadzone:
That's what happens when you work downtown in that seperatist world.

McBarron:
As long as that direct deposit continues to hit, I'll work wherever.

Besides, our downtown here is HORRI-AWFUL.

3rd String Kicker:
Florida Issued Buccaneers License Plates.... must be cheaper than standard issue license plates lol.

Morgan:

--- Quote from: Kyle on November 28, 2012, 10:04:51 AM ---So, I am parking my car at the downtown Tampa lot that I park at every morning. I get out and see one of the dumbest things ever on someone else's car:

A Florida-issued Buccaneers' tag with the following personalized letters on it: PKRS.

--- End quote ---

That's the problem with our area - transplants never give up allegiance to their favorite northern team.  In this case, could be a split family. Husband still likes the Packers, wife likes the Bucs.   I remember the Steelers-Bucs game in 2010 and I swear I kept seeing Steeler-jerseyed fans coming out of Florida licensed plates. These people moved down here and never adopted the home team. It will always be that way - not only here, but in JAX and Miami.

bucinnj:

--- Quote from: Morgan on November 28, 2012, 03:39:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kyle on November 28, 2012, 10:04:51 AM ---So, I am parking my car at the downtown Tampa lot that I park at every morning. I get out and see one of the dumbest things ever on someone else's car:

--- End quote ---

That's the problem with our area - transplants never give up allegiance to their favorite northern team.  In this case, could be a split family. Husband still likes the Packers, wife likes the Bucs.   I remember the Steelers-Bucs game in 2010 and I swear I kept seeing Steeler-jerseyed fans coming out of Florida licensed plates. These people moved down here and never adopted the home team. It will always be that way - not only here, but in JAX and Miami.

--- End quote ---

BINGO!

tripblood:
Made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Disgusting

McBarron:
It's like an extra 25-35 dollars a year to have whichever FL Specialty plate you choose.

McBarron:

--- Quote from: tripblood on November 29, 2012, 12:03:47 AM ---Made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Disgusting

--- End quote ---

Yeah, me too. That's why I HAD to make a thread on it.

Chief Joseph:

" That's the problem with our area - transplants never give up allegiance to their favorite northern team."

So you're one of those bandwagon fans that's going to switch allegiance as soon as you move? Or do you have different standards for others than you do for yourself?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version