Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pirate Ship « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BUCPOWER.COM

Second String

#15 : November 28, 2012, 01:31:08 PM

I was on there for the Throwback game in 2009 as a thank you from the Glazers for all the work I've done running the Bucs UK and BUCPOWER.COM.  It is strictly an invitation only affair.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 28, 2012, 02:14:09 PM

I called last season to see if I could set up arrangements to get married on the ship.

The lady I talked to said they did NOTHING regarding weddings, not even "will you marry me" on the big screen during halftime.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#17 : November 28, 2012, 02:37:23 PM

My girlfriend's father used to be one of the gameday cannon operators.  I'll ask him about this.
thank you i appreciate it.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#18 : December 01, 2012, 08:39:36 AM

I was on there for the Throwback game in 2009 as a thank you from the Glazers for all the work I've done running the Bucs UK and BUCPOWER.COM.  It is strictly an invitation only affair.

That's the least the Glazers could do for the folks at Bucpower.com: Best website ever!!!!

Pewter report is a close second.

As far as buccaneers.com.......wait, does that even exist anymore?

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 01, 2012, 11:36:44 AM

I've been around the ship a lot over the years, and my understanding is that it is military that get the gigs to throw the beads and T-Shirts off the ship. Other than that I don't believe they let anyone on.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#20 : December 01, 2012, 01:31:24 PM

bet if you were a STH and asked your ticket rep, they'd oblige - especially if you had premium seats/club seats

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 01, 2012, 06:31:46 PM

bet if you were a STH and asked your ticket rep, they'd oblige - especially if you had premium seats/club seats

Believe it our not, no. Only military, business reps, and "special" groups. Apparently, you can't buy your way on. (I tried. And I offered up to 5k for that, the surrounding seats, and some bigscreen-time. )

Unless something changed since last season. No dice.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 01, 2012, 07:07:35 PM

Very cool indeed.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

oldbucfan

Second String
#23 : December 01, 2012, 10:00:31 PM

If your a season ticket holder you can contect your ticket rep and ask him for a per-game pass for the ship. You can get on around 10:30 and they have refreshments and food . The paryt ends about 10 min before kick off.
oldbucfan

OLD BUC FAN

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#24 : December 03, 2012, 06:28:57 AM

If your a season ticket holder you can contect your ticket rep and ask him for a per-game pass for the ship. You can get on around 10:30 and they have refreshments and food . The paryt ends about 10 min before kick off.
oldbucfan

thanks for the information
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pirate Ship « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools