Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc fans in Denver? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : December 02, 2012, 08:39:55 PM

as much as you complain about him, you seem to enjoy posting about him  -

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 02, 2012, 08:41:13 PM

as much as you complain about him, you seem to enjoy posting about him  -

Defend him some more.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 02, 2012, 08:43:31 PM

More laughing at you rather than defending him - he does a pretty good job of taking care of himself anyway. He does have a large following - people actually make their screen names after him. Imagine that.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 02, 2012, 08:46:09 PM

More laughing at you rather than defending him - he does a pretty good job of taking care of himself anyway. He does have a large following - people actually make their screen names after him. Imagine that.

You defend him all the time, you and Skull.   Reflects badly on you, just sayin.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 03, 2012, 02:55:21 AM

You think naming yourself after me reflects positively on you?

;)

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 03, 2012, 12:15:52 PM

Are you sure Stevens can read and type?
Pretty sure...I mean, you can...

I'm one of the highest educated people on this forum.
Unfortunately, we're talking about character.

Java getting his azz handed to him AGAIN.

How does character influence one's ability to read and type?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 03, 2012, 03:25:00 PM

Anti's not too bright.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc fans in Denver? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools