Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the hype on Gaitor? {Fixed Spelling?} « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 28, 2012, 07:12:50 PM

i think a realistic view would be that johnson/biggers/gaitor would make a solid 3-4-5.  now just gotta find a 1 and 2.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 28, 2012, 07:29:39 PM

i think a realistic view would be that johnson/biggers/gaitor would make a solid 3-4-5.  now just gotta find a 1 and 2.

I think we might have #2, #3, and #4. Just need a #1.

Draft Aaron Donald

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 28, 2012, 07:48:44 PM

Gaitor has the IT factor, he has the best ball awareness Iv'e seen on this team. His recovery speed is incredible. Slot corner with Ronde ball skills. Watch his college film, he is a play maker. He can cover the quick  slot receivers, and the special running backs like Sproles out of the backfield.

As you can tell I'm a big fan....

Looking for big things from him next year
Wow, that is a lot of praise for a guy that hasn't played much in the NFL. But, I do agree that he seems like an ideal slot CB that can mirror guys well. I do remember Gaitor giving Julio Jones a run for his money when BAMA played FAU. With that said, he still has a lot to prove. Gaitor is an aggressive CB - he jumps routes and isn't afraid to come play the run support. To be honest though, I think Le'Quan Lewis has played decent enough to keep Gaitor away from the #3 spot. So I think it'll go

Biggers-Johnson-Lewis-Gaitor-Gorrer
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why the hype on Gaitor? {Fixed Spelling?} « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools