Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida teen gunned down after row that began with loud-music complaint « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 30, 2012, 10:43:01 PM

I haven't back tracked in the least.   I just point out facts.

Backtrack is your middle name.

Grand Wizard Backtrack JavaRay. Thats your fullname

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#46 : November 30, 2012, 10:45:46 PM

I would be embarrassed playing anything so inappropriately loud in a public place that it bothered others.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 30, 2012, 10:47:33 PM

I'm far from a racist.   Just because you have a chip on your shoulder thinking everything in the world is race related, doesn't make it so.   
: December 01, 2012, 04:21:49 AM JavaRay

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 30, 2012, 10:48:53 PM

I doubt a grand wizard would have had as much sex with black chicks as I have had.   I'm far from a racist.   

Rape doesnt count, brah

And yes. You are indeed racist.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#49 : November 30, 2012, 10:49:40 PM

I would be embarrassed playing anything so inappropriately loud in a public place that it bothered others.

But you're not embarrassed saving pictures of Hate from over 5 years ago? Creep

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#50 : November 30, 2012, 10:49:52 PM

I'm not the one who brought up race in this thread, you are.   Think about that...

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#51 : November 30, 2012, 10:50:39 PM

Just because you have a chip on your shoulder thinking everything in the world is race related, doesn't make it so.   

I only cry wolf when the sheep are being eaten

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#52 : November 30, 2012, 10:54:03 PM

So whenever any black person is shot by a white person, it's racism?

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#53 : November 30, 2012, 10:55:40 PM

So whenever any black person is shot by a white person, it's racism?

Just pulling stuff out of your ass now. Who said that? We are talking about this incident

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#54 : November 30, 2012, 10:57:45 PM

I don't see why this incident has anything to do with racism.   The kids blared their music, the guy asked them to turn it down.    They refused and threatened to kick his ass, he shot them.   

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#55 : November 30, 2012, 11:00:02 PM

I don't see why this incident has anything to do with racism.   The kids blared their music, the guy asked them to turn it down.    They refused and threatened to kick his ass, he shot them.   

Would it had been escalated had it been a couple of good Ole' boys in an F-150 blaring Kenny Chesney? Would he have lied to the police that the white kids scared him with a shotgun?

Give me a damn break

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#56 : November 30, 2012, 11:02:50 PM

As Morgana put it.. that "jigaboo jungle music" just drove a good man to his breaking point

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#57 : November 30, 2012, 11:03:52 PM

I can honestly say I've never been in a situation in my life where someone was blaring Kenny Chesney in a situation like that.    It's always been that "boom boom boom boom" bass crap.   And it's always been white kids in the situations I've been in.    I only asked them to turn it down once in an occasion when they were parked right across from me pumping gas one time.     They did turn it down.    Nice kids.   

And trust me, I don't want anyone blaring Kenny Chesney in that situation either.   
: November 30, 2012, 11:11:48 PM JavaRay

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#58 : November 30, 2012, 11:31:47 PM

It's always been that "boom boom boom boom" bass crap.

And.... thats why you're no longer a DJ. Go listen to some Dolly Parton, backtrack

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#59 : November 30, 2012, 11:37:46 PM

That was a Miley Cyrus/Dolly Parton combo.   Miley is hot.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida teen gunned down after row that began with loud-music complaint « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools