Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida teen gunned down after row that began with loud-music complaint « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#60 : December 01, 2012, 12:00:29 AM

Miley is hot.

You probably thought that 5 years ago

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#61 : December 01, 2012, 12:17:53 AM

I didn't even know who she was 5 years ago.   I just now saw her on Two and a Half men.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#62 : December 01, 2012, 12:27:37 AM

I just now saw her on Two and a Half men.

Horrible alibi

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#63 : December 01, 2012, 12:28:22 AM

If you haven't seen those episodes, you should check them out.  She's hot.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#64 : December 01, 2012, 11:14:04 AM

I'll tell you this is almost as entertaining as watching cbw and vin work their magic for a dozen pages ......

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#65 : December 02, 2012, 01:14:35 AM

I love tube tops.   Women don't wear those often enough if you ask me.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#66 : December 02, 2012, 12:03:45 PM

I like tube-tops. But you can take that bltch, and her dike hair

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#67 : December 03, 2012, 02:05:35 AM

you can take that sexy as hell chick

Ok.   

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida teen gunned down after row that began with loud-music complaint « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools