Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Criticism over NY Post publishing picture of man about to get hit by a train « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 10, 2012, 07:39:05 PM

Yankee doodle dandy video? No one is going to watch that.

It already has over 110,000 views.

Sweet. Why dont you post it in 30 other threads?

Your aren't funny. No matter how hard you try.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : December 10, 2012, 08:47:47 PM

How about someone who is born in Alabama, lives there 50 years, then moves to New York for for 6 months, is he a yankee?

Yup

More likely than anything, that Alabama guy would be complaining about Yankees on a daily basis while he lived in NY.   

I supposed if you went to New York for a vacation for a week, you'd consider yourself to be a Yankee as well.   

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Criticism over NY Post publishing picture of man about to get hit by a train « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools