Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Bucs @ Broncos Game Day Thread (Early Edition) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 62

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 30, 2012, 11:47:31 PM

Also, if it's a close game, which I expect it to be, we have to have the ball last. Can't let Manning have it back with anytime on the clock if it's a one score game.

I think that mentality hurt us in the Falcon game. It seemed as if we were playing to have the ball last and ended up having to try that ridiculously long fg. Just my opinion.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 01, 2012, 08:50:41 AM

If we were playing to have the ball last, we'd have gone for it rather than attempt to go up by 2 points and give them the ball back with three minutes left. If we had gone for it and converted we could have run the clock out and forced them to use their timeouts. What we did was attempt a long FG thinking our defense could stomp them from getting their own FG... Even though they had three minutes and all three time outs. That will get us a loss Everytime, especially vs a QB like Manning.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 01, 2012, 08:15:28 PM

If we were playing to have the ball last, we'd have gone for it rather than attempt to go up by 2 points and give them the ball back with three minutes left. If we had gone for it and converted we could have run the clock out and forced them to use their timeouts. What we did was attempt a long FG thinking our defense could stomp them from getting their own FG... Even though they had three minutes and all three time outs. That will get us a loss Everytime, especially vs a QB like Manning.

Agree there.  Should of went for it, looking back now.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 01, 2012, 08:18:06 PM

Our play calls on 1st and 2nd down were not that of a team trying to score, imo.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 01, 2012, 08:33:05 PM

Agreed that it's not a MUST win but would be a huge confidence-builder.
I love that this team continues to fight and has been relevant in the end.
Night and day compared to last year.
Let's go BUCS!

Turn the page.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 01, 2012, 08:55:41 PM

It would be a "signature win"

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 02, 2012, 03:04:47 AM

JHwy...im drunkmand yourndumb., GIO Bucs/111

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 02, 2012, 06:45:46 AM

Quoted before deleted. LMAO.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#38 : December 02, 2012, 08:30:19 AM

Lol

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 02, 2012, 08:43:14 AM

WOW.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 02, 2012, 09:19:55 AM

whoa, brah!!

El Diablo

Starter

#41 : December 02, 2012, 09:34:40 AM

Unless we get pressure I don't think we have a shot to win this game. We will have to hit this old man often. I have seen PM nut up on many occasions when he gets pressured especially up the middle. Unfortunately he only chokes in the playoffs so we need to score 40 points at least.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#42 : December 02, 2012, 09:37:36 AM

agree -very low expectations today - hope I'm surprised

El Diablo

Starter

#43 : December 02, 2012, 09:42:09 AM

We are gonna win!!! 42-38

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 02, 2012, 09:46:09 AM

Hahaha EPIC!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 62
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Bucs @ Broncos Game Day Thread (Early Edition) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools