Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Bucs @ Broncos Game Day Thread (Early Edition) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 60 61 62

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#915 : December 02, 2012, 08:35:23 PM

I pondered the same thing, not only did he do it once but twice! Was it cheap by Manning or lack of discipline by the Bucs?

The way Schiano was barking at the sideline, i would say clearly our fault. I like this approach, not looking for excuses by pointing at others.
But i wonder if refs denied him a time out there.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#916 : December 02, 2012, 08:38:45 PM

BUSH LEAGUE...why..I like greg Schiano but that is bush league and serves zero purpose...none.

If you aren't allowed to try and get the ball back at the end of a one score game , then why does the NFL still run the play clock ? Why does the NFL make them snap the ball at all ?
Exactly. If there is time on the clock it's a legal play. That same game isn't over mentality brought us back against the kitties and got us within one score of the game today. I'm fine with not quitting.

Did anyone else think that when Peyton tried to catch us with 12 men on the field, that if Schiano had somehow tried to do that people would have thought it was cheap and "college?"

I pondered the same thing, not only did he do it once but twice! Was it cheap by Manning or lack of discipline by the Bucs?

It was definite lack of discipline. But I feel like its one of those things that feels kind of cheap when it is against you, but is brilliant if your team pulls it off. I think it was just a smart play by the computer Peyton.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#917 : December 02, 2012, 08:41:34 PM

he got us on a hard count as well (Bennett)......shows our inexperience. Schiano doesn't have a lot of tolerance for any of that.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#918 : December 02, 2012, 08:53:38 PM

No Roy Miller needed to get his fat ass to the sideline quicker.  Manning has been doing it for years.  He caught us.  Manning OUTCOACHED Schiano.  Deal with it.

hold up a second...are you saying that schiano didnt coach roy miller to get off the field quick enough?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#919 : December 02, 2012, 09:00:33 PM

Josh Freeman's age . . . 24

Texas Alexander(probably with Lonnie Johnson) - Bellcow blues,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDCXTSKOkhM

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#920 : December 02, 2012, 09:01:22 PM

Josh Freeman's age . . . 24

Meaning?

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#921 : December 02, 2012, 09:06:01 PM

the average age of our corners is probably less then the age of Josh Freeman as well!

Gorror is the old man of the current bunch!

jhop . . . the meaning is obvious; you could debate it, but the opposite debate will still be debated as well;

Luke Stocker and Gerald McCoy are 24 as well.
: December 02, 2012, 09:08:19 PM flashgordon

Texas Alexander(probably with Lonnie Johnson) - Bellcow blues,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDCXTSKOkhM

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#922 : December 03, 2012, 02:02:01 AM

Manning is 1000 times better than anyone that has ever played QB for the Bucs.

It's a shame the Bucs didn't have the common sense to go sign Manning when he was available in the off season.

Page: 1 ... 60 61 62
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Bucs @ Broncos Game Day Thread (Early Edition) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools